Well its been a while since I came back here.. heres the link from the last Thread..

well i did go home(alaska).. but I returned to Wisconsin with my mother, because she wanted to visit my grandmother..

The ex girlfriend called me up one day and told me that she was having a little party for her b-day and told me to bring my mom.....so i told my mom that and my mom said it was fine.....we left at 7 and got there about 7:15.....when we arrived at her house i helped my mom out of the car and we started up the steps to her house....as we got to the door i heard some voices coming from the opened window next to the front door......it was a womens voice and a few others....as i was about to knock on the door i heard my name...so i paused and listened....

Women's Voice 1 ur ex-boyfriend only has a mom they must be poor right!"

Women's Voice 2 Wheres his father? Does he even have one? His mother must be a bad wife or something"...

Man's Voice say things like that someone might hear"

Women's Voice 2 thinks that he's so good because he dated you....."

Women's Voice 1 fall for guys like him they can't support you and they cant do anything for you Pa..."

Pa's Voice would you guys say things like that about him he's been a good friend to me ever since the breakup and he still loves me so much and i dont kare if he's rich or not he's a good person..."

I looked at my mom and saw her crying and in pain...it hurt me so bad to see my mom being disrespected like that...so i said mom lets go....As we walked away i saw someone pop their head in the window...we got into the car and then saw someone come out of the house trying to tell us to stop...but we didnt and just drove away...my mother was crying and saying that she did the best she could to make me happy...i brusted into tears and told her not to say things like that.....my cell phone ringed, it was my ex-girlfriend,

Ex my parents want you to come back" "they need to talk to you and your mom"

Me okay dont worry about it my mom doesnt feel so well so im just gonna take her home dats all...."

Ex(Crying) so sorry for wat my parents and family said about you and your mom, i dont kare about any of that, your still special to me,"

that following day my mother took a flight back home before I did.. I stayed behind for a while.. I talked to my ex.. I told her I still love her, but I guess no matter what I do her mother will never like me and I will never win her back.. I felt incredibly hurt inside, I tried to hold the tears back.. she held me for a while.. and I just saided goodbye.. and left.. She told me she was sorry for breaking my heart and making me feel even worst.. I told her its alrite.. I'll be fyne.. but deep inside I was all ripped up...

I know someday I'll make it through.. on the flight home I thought alot and I couldnt stop the tears.. I felt so alone.. so hurt..

Just thought I would share..

I chased after her but I got more than I expected..

You did the most amazing thing by driving away!!! It truly shows your charector! Your poor moms. Good for you * * * * all that noise. Thats nothing more than bored cynical people taking * * * * about life experiences that they have no idea about!!!

You took care of moms! And how could you not? They are weak people and guess what, it always comes around!! I know its easy for me to write but you know what ....you are destined for greatness!!! Keep being kind and never let * * * * like that screw with your mind.

Our parents did the best they can with us!! Period. Different time ...different values! I only wish sometimes we had the values parents had!! We'd be on this board less........for better or worse...... * * * * happens!! Take care and all the best to you and mom!!! Sincerely!!

I feel sorry for your ex, she stood up for you and that is admirable. Family can be so horrible and judgemental sometimes and it sucks.

Even though she seems to be a good person, if you got back with her, her family would break you and your mum's heart over and over again.

You and your mum did no deserve this and you are better off not having judgemental people like that in your life. Your ex is going to live a very, very sad existence if her parents can't trust her decisons based on what she wants.

My heart goes out for you. My parents a very wealthy, however, they trust my judgement in partners and would never say anything that would disrespect me or my partner.