call or not to call

Well here is this guy i meet march we been talking and went out couple of times. Here it is Monday the last time i talk to him was 2 weeks ago when i last talk to him he said he would call me the next day that would been tuesday well he never call me and i never call him...its been 2 weeks what does this mean?? he doesn't like me or he is waiting for me to call him? should i call or not to call please keep me some answers what u may think this means thanks

Well I really dont kno what it means, but i think u should call him. Its for your own good that u call him and see whats goin on. Call and ask or mention that u havent talked in a couple weeks. Just go for it, u need to kno the reason cuz im sure for 2 weeks u have been goin through hell just wonderin.

Ineedhim,

Since he hasn't gotten back to you in two weeks, I think you know what that means. Unfortunately, he's not interested. However, it seems that it'll make things worse for you if you don't know it for sure or not. If you really need to know, then give him a call then. The way to help you deal with the call is to prepare for the worst.

You have my sympathy. I know that women are faced with having to wait for a guy to call, but believe it or not, it's really guys who face this "call/not call" dilemma the most...b/c we are supposed to be the initiators. A lot of times, we'll leave a message and not hear back, or some variation of that. One thing I do is focus my attention and thoughts on someone else. But if it's still knawing at you, just pick up the phone and give him a buzz. Don't let yourself sound too worried, or he'll think you're desperate. Say something like: "Hey, I thought I'd check in with you. It was fun talking to you and somehow I thought you were going to call, but I can't remember. So what's up?" That does not blame him, and at the same time, does not make it sound like you were so tied up in knots. It's a bit of gamesmanship, but usually it's necessary to play it a little bit cool, especially when dealing with someone with a low interest level.

Another thing...2 weeks is an excessive amount of time for a guy to wait. There's actually a guy at link removed who has developed "The System" for dealing with women, and one of his cardinal rules is "wait a week before calling." lol I'm sure this drives women crazy, but that's his point. I think this rule is a little silly, personally, but he has a point. I can say from experience that women have perpetuated this problem, because calling right away is often a turn-off. But you're outside the window of reason when you're talking about 2 weeks. One of my female friends has another mantra about this: "He's not dead." lol In other words, he has not suddenly fallen ill or been hit by a train. He just hasn't called.

well two people told me two differenet things i don;t know if i should call him or not now...the 1 person said he isnt interesting that really hurts but i guess thats the case any1 have anything else to say thanks to the people who did speak their minds