I've never been this scared before. HELP.

yelrac1987

Like I said, I am extremely freaked out right now. well, my girlfriend and I have had sex a few times now and it has all been great, except that the first time, the condom broke. She is on birth control also, so we thought we'd be alright. But, she feels that she should have gotten her period several days ago and that is really scaring us. She has been having some bad cramps and feels like she is going to get her period soon, but it hasn't come yet. It's been about four or five days. She told me that when a girl is about to get her period that she can kind of just tell and it feels like she is going to get it and my girlfriend has been sure it was going to start and went to the bathroom to do what she needs to do, but it hasn't started. I just don't know what to do, i have never felt this scared in my entire life. We are both totally freaked out and I have no idea what to do. I also heard somewhere that stress can kind of throw a girl's cycle off and make it do weird things, is that true? Because she is under a lot of stress right now with everything and worrying for a few days about being pregnant. She has just burst out crying a couple times and i have felt like i was about to and I am so freaked.

If anyone has anything to say, anything, whether it makes me feel better or if you tell me that it sounds like she's pregnant, PLEASE tell me. please.

i think that she should take a test. it will put your mind at ease if it comes up negative. and if it comes up positive, she will only be in very early pregnancy so you will be able to decide what you want to do.

but if she is on another form contraception i think its unlikely that she is pregnant.

good luck!

if she was on bcp when the condom broke, and has been responsible about it (taking it at the same time everyday, never missing a day) your chances are she is NOT preg.

I don't use a condom, but am on the pill, I never miss it and take it at the same time without fail.

also, just so you know, I once had my period 3 months delayed becuase of stress of BEING pregnant when I was on condoms. They're the worst things ever (in my opinion).

buy her a pregnancy test, be there with her when she takes it and then deal with whatever the result is...but like i said, if she was on bcp and was very responsible about it she should be fine and is probably delayed because of stress or hormones.

take the test !

It sounds to me like the stress is what's delaying her period. That happened to me years ago and then a few days later my period started.

The best thing you can do is keep her mind off it by taking her places so she enjoys herself and relaxes. Once the stress declines she'll be ok.

Good luck and take care.