HELP, does she really like me or not???

i known this girl in some of my classes for about 2 years.

i really like her but i dont know if she likes me back.

When i was at the prom, she came up to me and we commented postively on each other's suits/dress and gave me a hug .

During the prom i kept looking out for her, and about 3 or 4 times she came wandering NEAR me. and when i looked at her and smiled, she didnt look back at me. she just kept going close to me and then disappearing into the crowd.

this seems to be a problem because shes giving me mixed emotions which is confusing.

Please could i receive some mature advice, cheers

Well I don't know if you consider me mature, I'm 17, but heres my advice, I would say she likes you or use to like you, she might have been wandering near you so you would notice her and maybe ask her to dance with you. I would say give it your best shoot and ask her out or something. It doesn't sound like you guys are friends or anything so you don't have much to lose.

Hope I helped.

Cya'll later.

there's not enough info to really judge whether or not she likes u. just because she come around u a lot doesn't mean she likes u in that way. u need to look for signs like: playing with hair, looking at u and then when u look at her she looks away, smiling at u showing lots of teeth, flirting....stuff like that.

In order for me to tell if she really likes you, you really need to be more specific. She hugged you, that is a very good sign, and you complimented each other's clothing - also good. All that you are saying however is that you are getting mixed feelings. Does she laugh at your jokes? Does she smile at you a lot? From what you told me, I am under the impression that you didn't dance with anyone else. Did you just wander around and talk to your friends in the periods between dancing? I know that is what I did at my first "prom-like" dance. Look for signals! You definitely should have asked her to dance, but since you didn't, maybe ask her if she wants to go out with you somewhere.