SO MANY PROBLEMS WHERE DO I START

REVENGE IS SOMETHING I REALLY LIKE TO DO... I GUESS I GET IT FROM MY FAMILLY MY 6 OLDER GIRLS THEY ALL GOT THAT TRAIT IN THEM TRUST ME THEY DID ALOT OF NASTY THINGS TO ME. ANYWAS NOW THIS GIRL THAT LIVES IN THE HOUSE WITH ME AND MY BOYFRIEND AND HIS PARENTS, MY BOYFRINDS BROTHER JOHNTHON WENT AWAY TO BOOT CAMP LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO, GOT HER PREGNANT, SHE WAS POSTED HERE WITH US AND HE OUT IN BC. i HATE THE FACT THAT SHES PREGNANT AND I HATE HER BEING IN THIS HOUSE AS IF 2 WOMAN AINT ENOUGHT MY BOYFRINEDS PARENTS LET IN A COMPLETE STRANGER THATS PREGNANT BY matt bro john. i hate her so much for laot of differnt reasons but most of all she interfered today in my and johns problems and told us to both grow up and i built so much anger that a swear i was going to kill her. maybe just dome tips on getting revenge without her even knowing. anyone got any ideas...

whoa! first take a deep breath AND CALM THE HELL DOWN!! i can tell your very angry (duhh) but seriously, you dont wanna kill her, you dont even have to talk to her, just be like "leave me and my bf alone" you can even tell her to never talk to you again. but if shes livin there, its not ur place to tell her to get out or anything, i know you want revenge but all you have to do is ignore her, let her tell u to grow up, if shes tellin u that then shes the one that needs to grow up!

Feel free to PM me, TAKE MY ADVICE THOUGH, dont do anything to hurt her, cuase if theres this much tension between you she might just g2 the police and that would be bad for everyone!

I wouldn't kill her cuz then u'll be in jail. U don't need to take revenge on anything either. Just like Dark said, take a deep breath, relax and just stick up for urself if she pisses u off. And if you get too mad, go run or get a punching bag or something.

First of all this girl is probably RIGHT! you really do need to grow up. Revenge? are you serious?. I guess you LOVED getting treated like that when you where growing up. And you just want to transfer that LOVE to some one else???? Is that it?.

I don't care if you did grow up in a house full of girls who taught you that, it's NOT right to want to take a life, especially when she hasn't attempted to take your life. You don't mention WHY you really hate her, has she hurt you in in way? regardless to want to kill someone isn't the answer.

You must have a lot of anger bottled up inside. Sounds to me like you might be jealous? why do you gotta HATE like that?. Do you even have a conscience? Why do you hate the fact that she is pregnant? and why do you hate that your boyfriends parents let her stay there? They are nice enough to let you stay there, hell, you keep saying he's your boyfriend, YOUR NOT EVEN MARRIED! your just shacking up with the dude. You think they like having a boarding home for their sons girl friends??. You really have a lot of insight to do, look in the mirror and ask your self, Why you don't like the person that you are, and then take it from there. Because you really just sound so mean. Sure you can blame it on the fact that you grew up that way. But you should deal with those problems and MOVE PAST THEM!. Your holding on to some kind of hate that's for sure, and that can only lead to a miserable future

LIVE AND LET LIVE!!!

Peace Out

-CNB

if revenge is what you want you wont really be giving her revenge by killing her. and getting revenge will make you feel good for about 5minutes and youll be able to justify what you did for a little while but then youll realise that it was truly unnice. Why dont you just ask her politely to keep out of your problems with your bf? find another way to vent your anger try to go to the gym or buy a punching bag or something listen to angry girl music and scream your lungs out. But hurting someone eles isnt a good option to take EVER.