my husband hates flirting

My husband won't flirt with me, or any other women. When he wants sex, he just touches me very wantonly. He doesn't know how to flirt, and says he hates it when women flirt with him. He is British, I don't know if that makes any difference. I can't go from zero to 60 and respond to him without a little playful flirting first. It makes me feel really trashy. He wants sex a lot so this is a problem. If you can believe it we have been married 15 years and I still haven't found a way to deal with this! Please help me find a way to get him into the pleasures of flirting. When other men flirt with me, I find myself so starved of the fllirting pleasure, I end up being drawn into temptations, all of which I have resisted so far, but I feel severely strained.

good advice princesslizzie. i agree 100% guys like to be begged. not exactly begged but they like girls to ask for it. it makes them feel superior. i dunno. have you talked to him about it? if so just do what lizzie said and ask him for what he wants.