Friends after the Affair?

sweet

hey well...ive been in a similiar situation before, but my boyfriend of 1 and 1/2 years cheated on me with my best friend, and well let me tell u i was sooo not happy! so n e way, i knew and waited for HIM to tell me, and i told him we need to break things off, and he totally was heartbrokin because he said he loved me way to much to let me go, and so after teasing him for about 2 months and he still called and e mailed EVERY night, i knew it was a mistake on his part and i knew it had to be love! so i told him we can start over as friends, and now 1 year later were together and happier than EVER! so i hope this helps a little! if u think hes worth it, give em a 2 chance. if not then move on and tell him to do the same! let me know how it works out!!!

celci

Hmm, one strike and your out. That's the only way to play it. Chances are he/she is an immature child, who showed you no respect. Why would you want to date that, let alone be friends??

Hey I've always said to each there own, but you have to ask yourself why you want to be friends with two people who care little or nothing about you. They have committed the ultimate relationship sin. Can you really forgive them and be 'friends'?

You have to decide if being friends will hurt you in the long run. Do you expect to steal him back? Do some serious soul searching... As for me, I would cut them both out of my life. They deserve nothing more. Clearly they don't want your friendship or else they wouldn't have treated you with such little respect.

Once again this is my own opinion, but I really urge everyone to live by the "One strike you are out” rule.