Hello to all readers,

I wish theres a lot people wil give me some comments and thoughts about this situation. In maybe a couple months i really know exactly months happened but when i meet this guy i have some sort of bf in the internet i know him since months and even i didnt meet him yet in person but i was faithful to him which very unusual to happened in this situation and i dont know excatly to explain how im being falling inlove by internet and long distance relation even we didnt meet yet in person but i was so inlove with him and when i found out that he was married i was so broken hearted as hell its not all about that he was helping me with my financial coz i told him and keep not to do sent some money to me coz i am a stranger but he trust me so much which i can prove to myself that i dont need money even though i am poor but i wanna be rich in love i have my dignity to fight. So i was a bit distance to hi coz i dont wanna broke any family coz i dont want to happened that to me in the future if i will be married but stil we are communicating each other until one day i meet a guy from canada it was great in a about few months since he found out that i was still communicating with my chatmate and he said i was a unfaithful and a lier i didnt pay attention about it since met that night and i move with him and we live together so i thought that i didnt love him but when he wants to break with me i feel pain that i could die and it was turn into a violent figths he drag me out to the house and coz me a scrape my butt and elbow

so i was asking very hard a forgiveness he is so tough to me very hard to ask forgiveness until he forgive me so i give up everything my pass word and sim card by then i was nothing anyway after about one day that i really dont like his x gf whos married and so close to his heart but the time when we have fights again it was so terrible he hit me again by stubing my back and i got bruises still i was with him coz i am so inlove with him i forgive him but under in condition to not to chat with his x gf i dont meant to be so strick coz having your pass people in our life is nice to talk with and become our friends but he cant give up on her coz she is only just a friend so i didnt bother about it so ok i let him.

Day by day evesrything is turn to a very serious relation planing to travel any countries and marrying me i was very happy and excited to be married with him coz for me he was my man in my passion of my love and my fututre husband unfurtunetly i read his email accident that he love me but he wasnt inlove same what i feel for him that i could risk and die for my love he love his x gf more than me i am not acting like a kid i mean its very important to me coz if poeple planing to be marry it means they willing and share everything and inlove but he woudnt marry me if it not coz of a financial problem he was planing me to be a dancer in a club and he love that person and nobody could ever change his love for her and would willing to leave me no matter what bad happened to my relation with him.

the girl was offering him a plane ticket good thing that he refuse but if she wil devorce her husband and anytime of the day he wil be with her since 8 months being with him 24 hours caring sharing showing my love but i am just not enough coz he said i am not smart not sexy and doesnt enough big boobs she reads a lot books he was comparing me with his x gf and if im responsible being inlove in relation i cant compare him with anyone he is m best coz i thought he felt the same way too but i was wrong.

I feel that he he betrayed me and lied to me i almost keep asking him almost everyday but he said he is not inlove with her while he was saying to his email he miss her physically. Until now we are going to move our life he is going to leave me but still he insist that he was not a lier and he doesnt betrayed me after he is going to leave we have agreement that we are not going to chat until his with me which i was very faithful to him but i found again that he was contacting with his x gf before posiible to be with him its not fair at all anyway i dont care anymore with this since he is leaving i am just being too use to him and my heart is dead already for all awful things happened.Will i am not perfect also everytime he blame me i always accept it no matter i will glady and cheerful to be blame i guess everybody does do mistakes.

i need ur thoughts is he unfaithful to me?

pls pls pls help

thanks

how old are you? are you from another country?

it sounds to me like he is mistreating you. he is cheating on you, planning to leave you if his ex leaves her husband. that doesn't make you feel very secure does it?

he says you aren't attractive enough, puts you down. that isn't right. he is both physically and emotionally abusive.

You HAVE to leave him and regain your dignity. I don't know if you will, sometimes it takes a lot for people to do what is right for themselves.

From what it sounds like, he might be unfaithful to you emotionally. He should not keep comparing you to his ex gf if he really loves you. He should not even mention her since it bothers you. You said he dragged you, that is called physical abuse, no matter how you put it. He wants to control you but will not stop communicating with him ex-gf for you. This doesn't sound like a good relationship to me. Especially how he makes you feel that his ex is better than you. He should never compare you, because you are unique and special in your own ways. I would find another man who will love you for who you are and forget about this creep.

how old are you? are you from another country?

it sounds to me like he is mistreating you. he is cheating on you, planning to leave you if his ex leaves her husband. that doesn't make you feel very secure does it?

he says you aren't attractive enough, puts you down. that isn't right. he is both physically and emotionally abusive.

You HAVE to leave him and regain your dignity. I don't know if you will, sometimes it takes a lot for people to do what is right for themselves.

iam 22 years old a mother of 2kids but i never been married and i am from philippines...he is leaving today so sad but thats the way i think it is thanks for reading and giving some thought about it. if u are a western and do u look for a qualification of a woman who has a high digree of education?