answer to those who are derpressed

This is too all of you guys/girs who are depressed over a break up... Dont worry, I went through the same thing at a time.... so read this.. maybe it will help out....

1. Dont listen to love songs, or any kind of slow song.....

2. Might want to take up drawing,, takes your mind off things.. keeps your mind focused on the picture... (same with any kind of art....)

3. (doesnt work for everyone) Try going out... Not were the girl/guy you like is... Somewhere else...

4. Wtach comedy films with no love plot once O ever.....

(and dont watch a movie you two would enjoy either)

5. If its real bad... Dont talk or call her/him for awhile......

6. PARTY....

--- Merged with later reply by SwingFox ---

o and... one more thing.... Your love sick.. its a sickness, can be cured...

It can be cured by those described above.... If it doesnt work... Well you got love sick real bad.. and only you can fix it... You might want to think that.. sure you had a good time with her.. but you can have a good time alone tooo... You cant have a good time if your gonna just sit there and be love sick all day long..... Theres more to life than to love another...

Thanks Azn_lover, I enjoyed reading your post. Sometimes what we all need is just a good talking to, not listening but talking to.

I especially liked the. . .You cant have a good time if your gonna just sit there and be love sick all day long.....

Sometimes simple wisdom is best!