Is girlfriend going to break up?

When a girlfriend of yours answers " I dont know how I really feel about you" when asked. Doesnt that usually mean she's breaking up with you?

You try and probe and prod at other questions and she just says, that she doesnt know. Was it all crap? From your experience, what do you think she means?

She said the same thing, I am still waiting for her answer, she saidshe doesn't know. She said that I love her more than she does. I think you need to give her space and think.

Let me know, anyone read "This side of good-bye"

link removed

When a girlfriend of yours answers " I dont know how I really feel about you" when asked. Doesnt that usually mean she's breaking up with you?

You try and probe and prod at other questions and she just says, that she doesnt know. Was it all crap? From your experience, what do you think she means?

did she say this because of a fight or she said it out of no where?

I wanted to know where I stood in our relationship. Shes going to summer school, obligating herself to studying and music lessons on the side.

Then I asked how she felt about me, and she said she didnt know.

So I think she's breaking up with me. I dont know

• 3 weeks later...

It would be useful to know how long the two of you have been together but Ill answer this to the best of my ability. It doesnt mean shes breaking up it just means she doesnt know how she feels and probably needs a bit of space to figure it out. If your both young the intensity of new relationships that are serious from the start can be a bit overwhelming, give her some time and space and Im sure everything will be really good in the end.