I dont know if anyone can explain how you should trust someone. It is something that you do on your own. Its kind of like love everyone wants it but no one can truly decribe it to you. It is something that you have to learn on your own. Personally I think that the people you can trust are the people you feel safe with. You know they will always back you up. Someone you can tell anything to.

Just remember that you cant trust people who give out wooden nickles

I agree with swingfox there. Trust is something that must be earned though. When you meet a new person, you won't automatically trust them with your life - you need to get to know them and then learn that they are to be trusted. In turn, that can be abused and you can learn not to trust !

You trust someone because you believe that they have your best interests at heart no matter what. With good communication, you can let someone know that you trust them, but sometimes feel that they could let you know more that you are right to trust them. That small conversation can ensure that a very trusting relationship can exist for a long time !!

Good luck,

Charmed.

actually, that depends on the situation...

like i had this ex of mine and he cheated on me thrice..haha! now that's a real issue! i don't know if you can trust someone again with that kind of attitude even if you love him that much...especially if you continued your relationship with that person and you always forgive him and tolerate what he's been doing to you. i mean its not a good thing anymore, it isnt love anymore, its called cheating and stupidity. me, i always get jealous and hurt then so i decided not to reconcile with him again ever! coz that is enough...TRUST is something to be gained and not to be ruined coz once you broke that trust, it is very difficult to get it back!

Peace out! 8)

I agree with you there. Personally, I believe that if someone is unfaithful in a relationship, that is the end of it. Trust in that respect is totally and utterly destroyed by someone being unfaithful once. You can never do anything (well with me anyway) once you have been unfaithful - you're out and thats that !! I don't believe that you can regain 100% trust from being unfaithful - the doubt will always be there, and thats a downwards slope.

Charmed.