Is there still a chance.....

Help! I am really crazy and in love with this girl whos a year older than me. We were in the same lunch and math class this past year and she just graduated. We have talked to each other a few times during the year but i have been too shy to really get to know her or even to show my interest in her. We both seemed more willing to talk our own friends in front of each other, each wanting the other person to initiate something between us. I am pretty sure that she at least had some kind of crush on me last year and might even be crazy about me too, but i dont know. I've noticed that she used to stare at me a lot and for long periods of time when she thought i was busy focusing on something else. She also seemed to get noticeably tensioned and aloof when she knew she was going to see me. Sometimes when she wasnt expecting to see me she would become really nervous. But starting about 2/3 of the way thru the schoolyear, i think she started trying to forget about me and resumed dating other guys. She also began trying to avoid even seeing me at a distance. But still, whenever we unexpectedly saw each other i could tell she still had feelings for me.

Now over a month past the end of the schoolyear, i am agonizing over whether to call her. I've realized that we were almost surely never going to see each other again and that i would have given up without even trying. I deeply regret that i didnt even let on that i was interested in her after about a third of the way into the year. Now, I dont know whether she has really gotten over me or still has feelings for me. I got her number off the internet and dont want her to think im crazy or stalking her because its been over a month since the end of the year. Please, please help me..........

Okay.... Well what I'd do instead is get her number from a friend of hers. Let her know you wanted to call her but didn't have her number and was wondering if she wanted to get in touch over the summer. Giving the friend your number to give to her is good too if you'd rather leave the ball in her court.

Getting a number off the internet is fine and some people might not care... considering she put it on the internet maybe she's cool with people ringing her up after finding it there. It's your call really you know her better then I do.

Just make sure she knows you just wanted to stay in touch but didn't have the chance to get her number from her. Even saying something along the lines of "I was just thinking of you the other day so I decided I'd ring you up and see how you were." can make things less creepy.

Good Luck!

i think you should talk to her alittle bit, get to know her aome more. And like the other guy said meet. After a few times you talk to her tell her your true feelings, but dont go to fast. I think that you might have a chance, but the thing where she is older and just graduated might not help. Still it is worth a try, and i think you should talk to her.