question for the women

So, for the women... I would just like to know... how much better is an orgasm when you have intercourse, rather than oral sex or masterbating? And I've heard that some women can have really long orgasms? I don't know about you, but mine are only but a few seconds long...

So, for the women... I would just like to know... how much better is an orgasm when you have intercourse, rather than oral sex or masterbating? And I've heard that some women can have really long orgasms? I don't know about you, but mine are only but a few seconds long...

Mine are best with intercourse, g-spot orgasms due to the intensity I feel with them, but not every woman can have these easily, or at all! For me, it's part of the fact that I am also close to my partner, it seems more "close" to me then oral, or other clitoral stimulation. I just have very powerful, long lasting orgasms this way. It's just more of an all over body feeling for me, where clitoral ones are more "concentrated" - still great, but one just feels more awesome for me personally.

Also note, even "long lasting" orgasms are not going to be very long...it is possible to have them 10, 20, 30 seconds, or more, but it's not going to happen everytime, but you can train yourself to get there. Usually they are only a few seconds. To get more time, is rare without learning breathing and concentration techniques.

Masturbation for me, well, it's purely orgasm, it's not as exciting for me as ones with my partner, just a release that is sometimes needed if he is not handy

It does not really matter what's better for ME, because it won't be what's better for you, or the poster who posts later on, or the one ahead of me. Everyone experiences things differently and with a different relevance.

Everyone is different. And I think I agree with KayRay.. it depends on your partner.

I just found out I'm part of the lucky 30% who can orgasm with Intercourse... whooo hoooo... so as intensity goes....

1.. Intercourse...

2. Oral

3. Manual

4. Masterbation...

there's a difference somehow if I do it myself or he does it for me.. I don't know.. and with him.. heck I can have an "O" with just breast stimulation sometimes or thinking about it.. not as grand as all of the above.. but still!!!!

And the length of an orgasm.. depends on a lot... how the moon and stars are aligned, how much forplay.. how excited I am.. etc. Who knows.. not predcitable.

The only way I can orgasm is if I'm on top during intercourse. I can't orgasm through oral or my bf fingering me. Kinda annoying aswell coz I want something different but all the positions we've tried I can't cum. But my orgasms are sometimes pretty long, which is nice.