beautiful

I could pull out some poetic and beautiful lines that would impress her. But I think the best thing to do is just speak from the heart. The what you say isn't as important as how you say it. If you are just repeating a line, it can come off as not sincere. But if you listen to your heart and say what you are feeling deep down, it will ring truer. There will be that touch of love and compassion in your voice, and that touch is what really gets to people. Sometimes words aren't even necessary, sometimes a hug does so much more.

It hurts to see someone you care about down on themselves like that. You wish you could do more for them, make the pain all go away. But you can't. You just have to be there for them, show them love, support, and understanding. If the things you say and do are coming from your heart and soul.... you are doing good.

Tell her the real truth.

Guys like affection and randiness among their girls. Beautiful is forth or fifth in importance and a long way back in forth or fifth.

IE Likes men , likes sex.

Beautiful?? Yea thats a nice bonus too. But not important.

Tell her the truth.

That to really put the guys off she would have to be so dog ugly that she actually turns MORE heads in the street than the beautiful girls. And I seriously doubt that she is THAT ugly.