Had a sex accident last night, and I'm all confused.

the long of the short of it is this; i have recently started dating an ex boyfriend of mine (and taking things slower than molasses i might add, but that's ok).

last night was the first night we had sex since getting in contact with each other. it's been over 8 months since the last time. anyway... we were having sex last night when he accidentaly thrust his penis into my anus. i screamed and started crying so hard - i couldn't stop.

it was a complete accident. he apologized, and was running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to figure out what to do for me.

i just cried and grabbed him; at that point all i wanted was for him to hold me; until the pain and shock went away. i'm sure it freaked him out.

i've gone through hell and back with him, and it figures that the first time we get together after all this time to have a little fun, this is what happens.

so here i am the next day, hoping i'd hear from him, but...no such luck. i left him a message earlier just to say that i hoped he was having a good day.

i don't know what to do; or not do. my feeling on this is to just let him be and talk to him if he calls. any advice out there?

Hi

Well obviously you know this chap better than me but I'm gonna say what I think anyway.

A lot of men for some reason seem to like the idea of rear entry (though I always wonder what you do with the brown blob you find when you pull it out!) and my personal feeling is that it may not of been an accident. As I said you know him and I don't so you'll still have to draw your own conclusions but I'd say just think of it like this:

He physically caused you pain, hasn't been in touch to make sure that YOU are OK.

YOU have tried contacting him and you heard nothing back from him. Now surely if he was that concerned about whether he had caused you pain then surely he would have been in touch by now to make sure you are ok?

I might seem harsh judging your man guilty so all I can really say is draw your own conclusions from the evidence infront of you.