Chocolate blues

I love eating chocolates so much that I can rob a bank to buy it or kill for it. But whenever I feel the urge to take it, I hesitate to eat it ultimately. Because it is not possible for me to brush my teeth every time after taking chocolates. But everybody suggests that chocolates are very harmful for teeth and if you don't brush your teeth after eating chocolates, your teeth will decay. Hence though I feel the strong urge to eat it, the idea of tooth decay scares me off so much that I cancel the idea of eating chocolates.

But this suppression of the urge is frustrating my soul and making me feel like I am missing some very important and interesting thing in my life.

Can any one suggest what can I do to eat chocolates?

Well, if it makes you feel any better: Beatrice Wood, a famous artist who lived to 105, said the secret to her longevity was chocolate. She said she had at least one piece of chocolate every day of her life!!!

There are many things that contribute to tooth decay---how porous your teeth are; if you breathe through your mouth instead of your nose, etc. Eating chocolate, in itself, will not cause tooth decay unless you never brush your teeth.

Like everything, eat some chocolate in moderation and you'll be okay!

Eat Them!

In a society increasingly obsessed with perfection; it's impossible to meet their demands and not indulge in pleasure.

Tooth decay does not happen over-night, as long as you do brush your teeth regularly, it will not adversly affect you.

You could also try chewing gun after eating. This should neutralize the acidity levels which cause decay.

Everything in moderation!

U r right. The sticky sweets are harmful 4 yr teeth. But r nt d chocolates sticky? There is a possibility that After eating chocolates, sediment of chocolates may get accumulated inside the teeth. This will cause either tooth decay or bacteria formation inside teeth.

Well, darkblue , chewing gum is a good idea.

My sister has a notorious sweet tooth and eats a lot of chocolate---yet she has no cavities. I hardly eat chocolate or sweets, yet I have tons of fillings in my mouth. The dentist said it didn't matter what we ate---You have to look at the person's hygiene (brushing and flossing), and as I mentioned before, how porous the person's enamel is , their breathing patterns, fluoride use, etc. In itself, eating chocolate will not cause cavities. Eliminating it from your diet does not make you immune to cavities. Eating other foods with sugar will have the same effect.