hi there,

i was having a long distance relationship with my girlfriend and i was 1 week to seeing her for a holiday and on one night she went out and she had a fling with some guy and her feelings for me changed altogether. she is now dating this guy she had this thing with and i feel in the dark cause she doesnt feel the same for me anymore...i really do want to be with her back but what can i do? is there any chance she would want me back as i did nothing wrong at all. its just when she went out things happened which were not sposed to. i miss her tons and i love her with all my heart but i just wish she would come back to me. the pain going thru me is unbearable and i cant believe she hasnt got any feelings for me anymore, what should i do?

i no exactly how u feel, and you're right, u did nothing wrong, and she did, and i bet u feel that you should be mad, but you cant be mad at her, right? i think the best thing to do, is talk to her, tell her she hurt you, but that you care about her to much to let this fling to ruin a good relationship. Tell her it is up to her to decide what she wants to do, but that if she wants to come back, you will take her back.

After that you just gotta let her decide, forcing her to care for you would just prolong the pain, let her decide.

u know how much time do u think she needs to think things thru, i think she is totally focused now on her new b-f but there must be a way for us to bring things back together. i dont wanna give up hope on her cause i know she had something special for me and i had something special for her.

ROLF,

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR U. I CAN ONLY SAY THAT DO YOU REALLY WANT TO BE WITH SOMEONE THAT CAN JUST FORGET ABOUT YOU LIKE THAT. YOU HAVE TO THINK ABOUT YOURSELF I KNOW YOU LOVE HER BUT DOES SHE DESERVE YOU. IN THE FUTURE I PROMISE YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THAT YES YOU LOVE HER BUT YOU DESERVE SO MUCH BETTER. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF YOU DID NOTHING WRONG. SOMETIMES PEOPLE ACT IN SELFISH WAYS AND IT IS NOT FAIR TO THE PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO DONT DESERVE IT. I WISH YOU LUCK AND PLEASE DONT THINK THAT SHE IS THE ONE FOR YOU BECAUSE SOMEONE LIKE YOU DESERVES SOMEONE WHO WILL CARE ABOUT YOU LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT THEM.