Dilemma(Please give me your views)

I have a bestfriend(she studies in another class) whom i share a strong friendship with for about 4 years but recently she's been acting pretty cold towards me with her friends to hurt me and etc. So here's the problem ,I'll be skipping school for a few days to go on a short holiday with my parents . Should i tell her? I know that if i don't tell her it means i've got back at her but i'm not that kind of person.I've already told one of my classmates to take down notes and homeworks for me.I've So, what should i do?Please give me your views.

If you guys have been friends for this long, sometimes its worthy to try to salvage it b4 too much time passess by. Sometimes when there is alot of other females involved, they could be a contributing cause of this distance thats gapping the friendship between u 2., as a result of jealousy of the closeness u two once had...and driving an evil wedge between u both as well...

Since im sure you didnt do anything to cause her to act this way, do whats right and talk to her to make an attempt to understand whats pulled her away like this, asides those new friends she has. Let her know that u value what you 2 have shared and want it to not only continue..but grow to a higher level because her friendship means alot to you.

If she continues to act indifferent, then sometimes we have to sepearate ourselves from the negativity...regardless of how much it hurt as a result of letting go of a long term friendship. Ive been there, and have no regrets, because I ve met new friends that have the same views as myself in life, and we keep each other inspired and motivated.

Thats what friends are for, not talking about u behind ur back, trying to backstab u..and make u envious for whatever reasons. Friends bring love, comfort & happiness to the meaning of friendship, not take it away...

cookies

I agree that you need to get to the bottom of her attitude. Maybe you need to re-evaluate the friendship after you talk it out.

As for telling her you're going to be away for a few days... you already have someone taking notes for you so I don't think it matters if she knows. I don't think it's any of her business if she's not treating you like a friend. I only tell people that kind of business if they are close friends and can be trusted. Obviously you feel betrayed by her attitude and how she is treating you. thereforeeeeee it's become a trust issue also.

I personally wouldn't tell her if I couldn't trust her. In friendship there should be trust... not feelings of betrayal, disloyalty, and aloofness.

You really need to talk about things with her in a mature, objective-yet-friendly, way. As friends, and like any other healthy and positive relationship, you should be working together as a team. If you feel she isn't willing to work as a team with you-- then re-evaluate the relationship and see if it's worth keeping.

Hope this helps....