Interpret this for me please...

Hi there!

It's quite simple really, she wants you in her life, still in love with her while she gets to be free and single. The attitude is based on you are not playing her game. It's an ego trip plain and simple. Tell her to throw away your mail. And stop talking to her! NC all the way my friend, block her from your IM, no texting, dancing, etc. This girl does not care about your well-being other wise she would leave you alone, stop mocking you, and she would drop the attitude. Take care and be well.

Dude NC ALL THE WAY!!!!! This girl is doing this because you are not playing her game. Block her from your IM list ASAP!!!! Don't answer when she calls, texts, emails, etc. You are letting this happen by not blocking her and getting her out of your life for good. Take control. Good luck. Peace.

Ok, now Im reallly pissed. She sends me an IM today saying shes sorry for being *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED* *CENSORED*y last night. Then tells me have a good thanksgiving...

As soon as I say "you too", she says, "oh ya ... Mike (some guy shes known for a long time) is back in town and Im probably gonna sleep with him, but I'll let you go since Im sure you dont wanna hear the details "...

All I say is "seeya" and I sign off.

Thats nasty, and is not gonna sit with me well. I need a remedy and I need it quick.

Holy Hannah! That is HORRIBLE! From my experience in life, people who act like that are trying very hard to get back at someone and/or hurt them. Either that or how in the heck old is she? NC all the way, don't give her the satisfaction, and that is what she is getting too....the satisfication of when you respond, she slams you.

this girl is not worth it, let me tell you, you must block her off your IM list. When my ex dumped me, i blocked her and i went 1 whole month with no contact, then all of a sudden i got curious and wanted to see her away message, so i unblocked her. I was so tempted to say something, so i said "hi" and 5 minutes later she signed off. I was devastated, so i text messaged her like 5 times, and called her once. The next day i called her 3 times before she picked up, and she was glad to hear from me. She said she didn't even see my instant message, i was so pissed. i thought she was ignoring me, and i lost it, all because i unblocked her, always always keep her blocked, never give in to temptation. do you really want to someday see an away message that will break your heart? trust me, blocking her is the best thing to do

I can only add to what everyone else has said in response - my god, how could you do this to a person wh you once professed to love and respect. Get as far away from this person (I use the tem loosley) because every time you are on the recieving end of this type of c..p then it sends you one step closer to the edge.

I just thought of something. She might be trying to really get a reaction out of you so that she can justify her reasons for breaking up with you. She might want you to get all pissed off and start yelling and crying so she feels better about herself and her decision. She probably cant handle the fact you are so calm and cool about it and its eating her up inside.