What Do Guys Do On Weekends

Hey Guys,

I'm curious about what men do on weekends when they get together, or even on their own. Generally, guys between the ages of 20 and 25. I'm dating a guy, and when he's not with me, I get nervous about what he could be doing and with who. So thought I'd see what kind of replies I'd get.

It sounds like you don't trust him and think he's maybe cheating. Do you have a reason not to?

But to answer your question, guys do guy things: watch football, go out to bars, admire each other's cars, talk about the girls in their lives, or simply hang out with each other. I think that just about sums up their weekends, atleast from my experience.

Have you asked him what he does? I doubt he'd have a problem letting you know, and you'll feel better about it because you hear it from him.

LOL Italian

Contrary to popular belief and stereotype, men dont hang out to get pissed and pickup women and scheme getting together with random females. They do the same things girls do together on weekends...or maybe a few things they dont, like watch sport or just go out and have fun - there is nothing sinister or anything to worry about

I think it depends on the type of guy. I usually sit around my room, doing homework, playing guitar, watching sports, and using the computer. Sometimes I'll go hang out with friends and we'll go eat food, or hang out at shopping centers. Sure we joke around about women and if we see cute women we'll talk about them, but we won't get up all over them or start acting stupid towards them. I'm not in a relationship so I guess it's different for those that are.