didnt want her but now i do

well here is my story

we met about 4 months ago and we hit it off great . had a beautiful summer together but for the last month and a half i backed off .i wasnt sure if she was the one .she is going through a messy divorce after 18 years of mariage . i was feeling guilty thinking it was somehow my fault . i felt out of place around her family and friends . even though they have been separated for a year but s**t hit the fan when he found out about us and this made me even more uneasy . so i think she sensed that i was not interested anymore (i would not go anywhere with her anymore and was distant) and broke off with me . now after one week she is seeing someone else .

here is where it gets confusing . i now realize that i was not at fault in what happened between her and her husband . i now miss her terribly

we slept together the day after we broke up , and she calls me every day and we communicate 100 times better than we ever did . she tells me how she misses me on the phone and in person . she stop by my place when she can and you can see the sparkle in her eye . she tells me how good i look and how great our intimate times were . but there is someone else.

man am i confused , any advice . i realise that it was my fault for us splitting up due to my being distant and not acting like i was interested . this was also my first relationship since being hurt after a 7 year relationship ended a year ago . man is life confusing do i give up or keep hope/

Hey man, I'm in the same boat, I never committed to my ex, we dated but I never became her boyfriend, she always asked me to be, i always blew her off. She told me she loved me, and I didn't say anything back. She dumped me after I finally decided to get more serious, it hurts a lot. Now she is also with someone else, and now i want her more then anything. I made some bad mistakes, and would love to turn back the clock.

i think she truly misses me and would take me back if she wasnt going through such a rough time . i told her how i feel and how i would take her back . i think she is totally confused . she has a smile from ear to ear every time she sees me . i think she is afraid of getting hurt . im thinking of breaking all contact with her but she might think that im not interested in her . confused is a understatement