Confused and in need of Help..... =\

Hi all,

i have been seing a particular girl for several months now, i regulalry call her and meet her and is clear to see that she likes me, I have yet to kiss her or do anything intimate with her. I feel if i don't ask her out or make a move soon i may lose her. Could some1 please give me some advice as wat to do.

Many thanx =)

How old are you? If you are young or a teen, then I would not push things to far. Look for signs from her. give her extra long hugs. You can tell how a girl feels about you by the way she hugs you. If she lays her head on your shoulder and acts as if she does not want to let go of you, then I think she has a romantic interest in you. try to kiss her on her forhead or kiss her on the check or hand and see how she reacts. If she pushes away from you than dude she is not feeling you. I hope this may help you. A kiss will come at the perfect moment do not try to force it, but also do not be too passive, you do not have to have your tongue down her throat to show a woman that you care for her. Good Luck!