Ok, if you read my other post, I finally broak up with this gril (kinda-read on) who was...just not a good G/F. There is this gril she dances with who I talke to online (just a a friend). I told her all my problems with the other gril. To this day the thinks we are still goint even though she has not called in 1.5 months and on AIM she BLOCKED ME! (I know this though another friend). Anway the other gril is 14 and in 8th grade (she was held back a year). The other night we got talking and she was like "I think it is awfull how you were treated, I would do so much better, cause I really like you". Weeks before she said that I wished I could ask her out but assumed she would reject me. Anyway I asked her out and she said yes. We have been going out for 48 hours and we are both very happy (I saw her yesterday). BTW I am 17 and a JR. 1) Should I call the old G/F that has not called me in 1.5 months and tell her we are not going out. 2) Is the age difference to big. I really like her and we have a lot in comment. 3) She wont let me tell ppl because she is scard that the old G/F will find out and say she "stole" me. which is so not true, I mean I can't get a hold of her for almost 2 months! Give me a break.

MY POINT: IS SHE TOO YOUNG AND WILL IT WORK (I am 100% willing to take it as slow as she wants, I will respect her wishes if it takes 3 years! I would rather hold hands for a year than lose her, I mean that) Please help!