Lost in thoughts....

Hi enotalone,

firstly i would like to say a big thanks to all the support i have gotten from this forum in the last month, i feel so much has changed within me in that time. Also i chatted to a few people on here either via pm or msn and it has really helped, so thanks again.

i will recap that i have been split with my ex for 10 weeks now, after a 6 yr relationship. i have been through all the emotions with the break-up but now i feel in a strange place.

im not healed but not hurting as much, my life has regained some normallity but with this comes the feeling of being alone. i still think of my ex everyday, thinking only if she misses me. i feel im starting to fail, just today my ex has text me this morning (around 7 hours ago) and i havent read the text yet but its still on the phone. i dont know if i will read it, but i know i wont respond (she has text 4x now and i have kept NC each time)

i feel im beating around the bush in my post, but i guess it boils down to i dont know what direction to take now....im lost, empty. not sure what to do or think. is this normal?

hi

you are right, i do need to get her out my system but it just seems so hard at the moment.

these last few days have been a real hard time, as my emotions are under control but they are engolfing me....i just feel so alone now

i still have the text on my phone but havent read it. I know it will only be about how i am, but arrgghh i just cant seem to shake this alone feeling, i think the whole break-up has fully settled in.

tomorrow is a new day for me to gather my strength and get stronger, i've maintained 4 weeks NC and felt good about it, just want to get some direction now and move on.

cheers sibling295 im taking it step by step, if only small ones.

i caved in this morning and read the text she sent, and it just makes my head more confused...why cant she keep NC...why does she still have to bother me.

the text has confused me more, as she wanted to know how i am, and heard i was with someone else and was happy for me - when im not - and she is doing the attic out and wanted to know if i wanted anything.

i didnt reply and just deleted the text. it just feels so hard to move forward when she is in the background texting me, in a manner as if we are best friends.

James, my ex is doing the same thing to me...she calls me and leaves me messages stating she loves me, she wants to know how I am doing, and I know it drives her crazy when I don't pick up....she tells me this...it's been barely a month since she DUMPED ME and I am now starting to feel stronger.....I've been going out and meeting new people....I went on a date yeaterday and my ex called me 7 times and left 3 messages...Once my date ended, I checked my voice mail, she kept saying how sorry she was for hurting me and she even told me that I was the love of her life!!! I wanted so badley to pick up the phone and call her, but I didn't...about 1:30 a.m. she called me again....this time I picked up, I told her that if I was the love of her life, then how come she left me?? I asked her if she would ever want to be with me again? She said yes....so I told her that the next time she calls me it better be because she wants to be with me....otherwise DON'T CALL. She was crying when I hung up and said goodbye..I did tell her that I loved her and of course she told me she loved me......Now the ball is in her court, she now knows that I am strong and that I will survive...I think that bothers her?? STAY STRONG