Pregnancy scare please help!!!!

hi everyone..well it's been about 7 days now since i took the morning after pill...for the past 2 days i have had some light bleeding...i was confused at first and i thought it was my period but i dont think so, i am not scared that it could be implantation bleeding but i dont think it is because i read up on that and it said that it was usually like light pink and brown or something, this was red,sorry to be graphic but i need to my discharge was red like with the menstrual period it wasn't brown or anything, but it was light bleeding and so was that...im freaking out more...i did hear that after taking the morning after pill girls usually bleed and then after that, usually that week they should get there period..is that right?..am i overreacting even more?..plz someone help.

hi RayKay thanks for ur response but u said it dosesn't seem to be implantation..could u tell me how i can tell the difference..this morning i checked and i still have light bleeding but the discharge is like my period it's red still..so i dunno if u could tell me the difference i would appreciate it..im not sure if im suppost to count this bleeding as my period..if it continues for the week does that mean it's my period?..i guess im just a little worried cause it's light bleeding, and with a period it's usually light to heavy..any help would be great thanks

hey p0w3RFuL

im not stupid im just worried because you can have bleeding that is caused from implantation bleeding..so it may not be my period...im guessing you didn't know that...bleeding does not necessarily mean your period..it could be caused by other things..anyone else if u have any suggestions i would appreciate it thanks.

crazyboutgranola -

Implantation bleeding is more like spotting and for generally no more than a day. It's also usually brown, because the bleeding is caused by - you guessed it - implantation in the uterus, so by the time it hits your toilet paper, it's old. If this has been going on for a week, it's not implantation bleeding. Is what you're having actually hitting or filling a pad?

It may JUST be your period, and since your hormones were effectively "messed with" this month, the flow might be a little off. However, if this lasts longer than a week and you start to have any kind of localized pain whatsoever, go to a doctor IMMEDIATELY.

Let's just settle this once and for all,

Crazyaboutgranola, go see a doctor! Pronto. No one here is a doctor or qualified to give you medical advice. I mean we can help with experiences we have had or general common knowledge like everyone has done thus far, but nothing what everyone here has written has eased your mind or concerns. The logical thing to do is to go see a qualfied professional. So please, I am begging you for your peace of mind and others here, go see a doctor. There are plenty of places like Planned Parenthood and the like who can help you for reasonable prices or even free. Try looking in the yellow pages. Good luck and take care. Peace.

Let's just settle this once and for all,

Crazyaboutgranola, go see a doctor! Pronto. No one here is a doctor or qualified to give you medical advice. I mean we can help with experiences we have had or general common knowledge like everyone has done thus far, but nothing what everyone here has written has eased your mind or concerns. The logical thing to do is to go see a qualfied professional. So please, I am begging you for your peace of mind and others here, go see a doctor. There are plenty of places like Planned Parenthood and the like who can help you for reasonable prices or even free. Try looking in the yellow pages. Good luck and take care. Peace.

=D>