Pregnancy scare please help!!!!

hey guys

i'm new to enotalone, and im in a slight perdicament that i would love some help in. Ok let me explain what happened. Last night, me and my bf were makin out and things got a little steamy, we didn't have intercourse..or anything like that but we did have outercourse..just to make things clear basically i gave him a handjob, and he didn't cum but obviously there is pre-cum to consider..ok so yea i gave him a hand job then he was rubbing his penis on my area..clothes on for me down there but not him..i was wearing a pad as well.. i didn't have my period i just usually wear a liner. there was at one point where i touched my clit i was rubbing it and im worried that since i was touching him i could get pregnant..he did not cum before i touched myself there, but my hand did touch the precum, i dont remember exactly, but yea i touched myself there and am worried now. we were really scared and eve though we did not have intercourse we went and got the morning after pill this morning, could i be/get pregnant?..thanks in advance.

Yea, you could get pregnant, but I seriously doubt it. first of all you probably only got a small amount of precum on your hand, and then only a fraction of that got on your vaginal area... question did your fingers or hands actually enter inside the vaginal area. if it just touched the outside. i seriously doubt it. also you would have to be ovulating. research that, from your last cycle, then you can have a better idea of your chances.... however i would say, you are not.

the number i made up.. but no you didnt even have the entire thing.. his penis in ur vagina, him coming inside you.. sorry for the details, just trying to explain myself. All you had is some precum and rubbed yourself outside with it being dry on your hands. And also you took a morning after pill!

Nothing to worry about girl

Seems like every week someone comes up with the most ridiculously paranoid pregnancy scare, doesn't it? You have NO CHANCE OF BEING PREGNANT. I mean theoretically you might have a like a one in a few million chance but then again you might win 50,000,000 in the lottery too.

1. Precum doesn't have semen in it normally. Very rarely actually. The only wat that semen can get into precum is if the guy had recently ejaculated (a few hours ago) and not urinated since then. Some semen might be left over in the urethra and get into the pre-cum.

2. Even if your boyrfriend had jerked off 20 minute before getting busy with you you said you touch your clit. Now normally it takes billions of sperm to fertilize an egg not the few that might have gotten on your hand. Also you said you touched your clit not sumerged you hand into youself. Sperm can only travel in liquid. There is not way they could get the distance inside of you necessary. Theres a big difference between a few sperm touching your clit and billions of sperm being shot into your uterus.

I wouldn't say your in the .01 risk factor. I would say if you hadn't taken the morning after pill you would be in the one in a million risk factor and now that you've taken it your in impossible land.

You live in the states right? God they like to scare the hell out kids in the states. Stupid abstinence only programs whats wrong with a good old class in sexual health so maybe they could teach kids exactly what is going on down there biologically instead of feeding them all sorts of religious propaganda.

hi everyone thanks for ur posts so far, i am very scared and i am freaking out i'm waiting for my period, the thing is i am very very irregular i have always been so i could get my period at any time, i dont think that i am pregnant becuase i am still a virgin and so is he, both of us have never had sex ever and we were just rubbing on each other basically,i'm just scared cause i read somewhere that there is a chance that u dont necessaruly need penetration of the vagina to get pregnant that is scaring the hell out of me, i remember that ii just rubbed my clit in a circular motion..sorry to be graphic, but i did not put my fingers inside the hole, it was just on the clit im just worried because i was rubbing my clit under clothes after i touched him..i am very scared and am freaking out, it just seems really weird to have to explain to someone yea im pregnant but im still a virgin u know?, i am very very scared and have been praying every day. i took the morning after pill but am still freaking out, i dont know what to do.

Now normally it takes billions of sperm to fertilize an egg not the few that might have gotten on your hand.

link removed All it takes is one...and a LOT die off before they reach the egg. "Fewer than 1,000 sperm out of the millions in the semen actually reach the Fallopian tubes." Oh, and go watch the video...because obviously you only need one sperm to penetrate the egg, not billions.

Hi there,

From what I have learned, being very stressed about something and worrying a lot CAN delay your period. So as hard as it sounds, I would try to relax and calm down because it can make it worse for you.

Ok, you and your man were fooling around and stuff got kind of steamy. You gave him a handjob and a little precum got on your hand and then later you touched yourself down there. Well, the chances of you getting pregnant that way is very slim to none. Even if you did have the pre-ejaculation fluid on your fingers, the sperm can't live. They thrive on heat and the right circumstances, such as getting into the vagina, making the journey to the fallopian tubes, etc. Even if they make it there, thousands of them die on the journey and very few make it to the egg, and even then, they die there to. It's a very delicate process.

I am gathering you and your man are very young between 15-17. Before you and your guy engage in such behavior, become familiar with the procress of pregnancy and what it takes to get pregnant. If you have no idea what your are doing then perhaps you might consider educating yourself. Also, I would get on birth control pills and use protection in the mean time. I am gathering your periods are irregular because you are young. Which makes your behavior VERY risky. Because you don't have a sense of your cyles or where you are at during your cycle on a given month. This should be a lesson to you and your boyfriend, don't mess with stuff you that you don't a full comprehension of what your messing with. Take things slow, use good judgement, and BE SAFE!!! Take care and all the best to you.

Ive researched, and precum only contains sperm if youve ejactulated hours previously without urinating..

Now if youve been shot with seman into your vagina, then ya u have a reason to be scared...

its kind of upsetting me that your so worried over something so dumb.. honestly you need to relax,

Now if youve been shot with seman into your vagina, then ya u have a reason to be scared...,

she took a morning after pill!!! Even if she had real sex she would have nothing to worry about, but she had nothing. Soon people will be thinking that you can get pregnant cause a guy smiled at you.

Seriously girl, forget about it.

Does precum EVER come out any time other than sex... I've seriously never experienced this before, not during foreplay, masturbation, etc... I wouldn't be able to tell if I had during sex since I don't exactly have eyes on that head.. I mean I honestly don't understand what it is about sex that brings out the precum... I can kind of understand how it happens because during sex sessions I try to keep myself on the edge of orgasm and consciousness so I can see that precum might come out then, but other than that I don't understand what it is about sex that makes the penis release this BS supercharged precum

hey Avalon23199

thanks for uadvice and everything but i thought i said that we didn't have sex, we r both virgins, we dont plan to have sex becuase of our morals. we never intended to have sex., and we didn't have sex, we r still virgins.

But you can take part in "outercourse"?! That's pretty close to the real thing.

Hi everyone

I just want to thank u guys for all ur responses, im really trying to calm down, i guess now i just have to wait for my period, i know this will be a very stressful time cause i am very very irregular normally, and i doubt the stress is helping anything. Thank you for replying, i know it's my fault for getting myself into this mess, i just hope God is listening to my prayers. If anyone still wants to reply i would love that.

hey girl! I am in the same boat as you! I'm 19, been with my bf for 3 years. We're both virgins (he's 22- go him!) and want to wait until we're married till we have sex. But we do occasionally engage in dry humping or outercourse. i never realized that there was a possibility of becoming pregnant through it until someone told me. But, speaking from someone who is going through the same thing you are going through I understand how scary it is at first because you think that you might have totally messed up and you never even had sex! (not trying to scare you, but it really is the truth) but I'm making sure that from now on my bf and I are a lot more careful with our "fooling around" and am even planning on suggesting to him when i see him ( we are away from eachother at college) that I want to take physical things down a few notches. i get my period in about 10-12 days so i will be much more relieved then. Good luck crazyboutgranola!