Does anyone on here believe in God? I need you to pray for me, and mean it. I know God will only listen to those close to him, which I am not. I need someone to pray for me who is close to God so that he can hear my prayer. Please. Just pray that I can survive long enough to get away from here. I just need a few more years, and I don't know if I can go on because things are so hard, they are just so hard. I'm so tired. I just need a break from everything I am living with.

Please, please pray this and mean it. I am really scared about myself. I need God to answer my prayers, but he doesn't listen to me anymore because I am a bad person. So if you believe in God, and are close to God, please pray for me and mean it. It doesn't have to be long, but please take this seriously and pray seriously. Thank you.

God listens to any and all who talk to him... it honestly doesn't matter what kind of person you are. If you really want to talk to him you can, there's no interference other than yourself. He's always there for any and all. You could get hundreds of people to pray for you, but it means more to God if you pray for yourself because you're the one that wants His help.

He loves everyone no matter what they have done. You may not feel Him at first, but He's there.

If you still don't think you can pray, I'll pray for you.

Just remember, you're only 19... My grandparents just celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. It really help put things in perspective for me. They've been together 3 times longer than I've even been alive. I wish I could say I had that kind of life experience and I look forward to the day I can say that. Life has barely even begun for us. Hell, if everything goes alright our generation will probably be alive 100 years from now. Can you imagine that? Living to be 120 years old? Living to see the next century?

Life has just begun.

God will always be there... even if you push him away. He's always waiting for you to come back. And when you're in your deepest darkest place, and you feel all alone, know God is there. Your prayers are definitely heard by God.... cuz he loves you just as much as anyone else

I'll pray for you, and I can listen as well.

And I can tell you, God will listen to you. You think it's a problem that you're a bad person? That's not a problem.. because you admit it! So many of us don't admit, and that is a problem. Remember Luke 18:10 ?

"

"Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. 11 The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men—robbers, evildoers, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. 12 I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.'

13 "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

14 "I tell you that this man, rather than the other, went home justified before God. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."

"

So many of us think they are wise and good, but we're all bad. And bad is not even the right word to describe it, we are worthless.. but still God loves you as much as He loves anyone else, and that's more than anyone can even imagine. If you feel you're not close to God, you suffer from the same as so many people do, myself included, we are not letting God come as close to us as He wants to come.

Believe me, you're "exalted" in the way the verses I quoted say, believe me, God loves you and wants to help you.. right now.

I'll pray for you but pray for yourself, too. You can tell God this: "I'm so tired. I just need a break from everything I am living with. I don't have enough strength to do this, but you have. So carry me through this and give me the strength to survive long enough to get away from here".

Give the weight of your problems to God, He'll carry them for you.

EDIT: Be sure to PM me about anything you want to talk about

Thank you so much to everyone who replied. I really appreciate you praying for me. I don't feel very close to God, but I pray all the time. Sometimes I think he's just rolling his eyes when he hears me praying. But I don't know what else to do.

There is nothing that can physically get me out of the situation I am in. I don't want to talk about it, because it's too long and I just don't have the energy to type it all out.

But, yes, I will continue to pray. I just think it helps if people closer to God are praying too. So that's why I asked. I ask God for forgiveness, but then I keep messing up. So that's why I just think he's tired of me.

God will never be tired of you. He wants you to be close to him and if you are sorry for whatever you might have done he will forgive you. Thats what is so wonderful, God always loves you because you are his child.

I'd encourage you to talk to a religious counselor about your situation. They will help you understand more about God's forgiveness and being more at peace with yourself. Talk to your clergyman or woman about what programs your house of worship offers.

Hi Winterfairy,

The God I know won't roll his eyes when you pray. He will reach out with intangible arms and hold you close.

If you can't "hear" God's response, maybe you should try to release the hurt, let your mind go soft, and sit quietly. Quiet your mind and listen with your heart. Or, perhaps, go to a favorite memory and see if God hasn't already given you some help.

Finally, maybe God is using this forum to talk to you? Maybe God is using this forum for his "arms?"

Take care Winterfairy.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1 John 1:9 (NKJ)

In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace...

Ephesians 1:7 (NAS)

I, even I, am the one who wipes out your transgressions for my own sake; and I will not remember your sins.

Isaiah 43:25 (NAS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------