Lets take a poll

slayer

when it is erect (sp) doesnt it look the same anyway????

i dont actaully think it matters, normally it was done for religion or during the wars to prevent infection, these days i think its normal not to have it done. my mother had to fight to have my brother done, but now i dont think doctors like doing it....

I was told that sex feels better for men with circumsized penises, as the skin that is cut off is actualy more sensitive then the rest of the penis (or something like that)

Anyone know if thats true?

Sex is apparently better for men that have not been cut because the foreskin protects the glans against the "elements". A cut guy will be more desensitized to it (even though it still feels just as good) so technically he would "enjoy it less" but his ability to last longer is more developed because of that lesser pleasure. Something like that...

Also, in response to a previous poster -- YES there is a difference. One guy will have a big hood of skin over the top of his penis that can be pulled back while the other guy will have exposed glans the entire time.

when it is erect (sp) doesnt it look the same anyway????

i dont actaully think it matters, normally it was done for religion or during the wars to prevent infection, these days i think its normal not to have it done. my mother had to fight to have my brother done, but now i dont think doctors like doing it....

No looks totaly different. On following links ase some pictures showing the difference. I will say now they do contain adult content of full frontal male nudity. So if you are under 18 or 21 in some states of America or if it is against local law please do not view it. (just thought I would give full warning lol)

This is a circumcised penis (drawing)

link removed

This penis is uncircumcised (actual photo of someone)

link removed

Hope that has cleard things up for some people. Also when erect you do not really notcie a difference between circumcised and uncircumcised as the head of the penis is no longer covered by the forskin. But well in the flacid state it is noticeable as the head is not covered by the foreskin. Also finally you can sorta have different grades of cicumcision where you can have like half or all removed.

So, when people are having sex, do you think anyone really cares? Or are they just going to enjoy the sex? Cut or not, from what I gather it feels good and I don't see many people complaining.

Well said, but I think men always want women to say which is better so they can feel superior to other men (you have a 50/50 shot, after all

Well said, but I think men always want women to say which is better so they can feel superior to other men (you have a 50/50 shot, after all ).

What if you end up in the wrong 50?

I think its more a guy's insecurities with himself. It's the same reason guys ask what size is average. They want to feel good about themselves and know that nothing is wrong with them. They want to believe they have top sexual capabilites in order to help them think of themselves as being "manly."

What these guys fail to realize is that these aren't the things women look for (at least not the good women out there). While the physical aspect is good, and certain thinks may add to that excitement, its goes deeper then that. You can be rather large in size, uncut, or experienced. Doesn't mean its going to do you any good. You can still be a loser lover and the girl won't truly enjoy herself like she should. Sex is mostly mental. What guys should be concerned about is being able to break down the walls and connect with the girl. It's about love and emotions. That's what makes the experience special. And thats what girls want most of all.