Well here it goes. After quite some time of exchanging glances and small talk. Me and my neighbor exchanged numbers. She wasted no time in getting to know me better and called me up a couple of hours after we exchanged numbers. We clicked so well. We hung out the next day and ended up at my house that night watching movies with and having a kissing session afterwards in the dark. Theres one problem however. She had been on and off with her boyfriend (whom she had been demonizing the whole time we talked to each other). After just a few days of us talking to each other she told me she had worked things out with her boyfriend and that they were getting back together. Shortly after that, perhaps a week later, we were talking again and messing around with each other. Then it happens again, I get dumped because she decides she wants her Ex back. This went on for a month. The last time it happened we got into quite an argument. I had been the "other guy". Well we had stopped talking for nearly six months. I would see her and her BF happily going about their business during these six months. I would run into her on the street alone and we wouldnt say a word to each other. Then one day as I was riding the bus I heard my name being called. I look up to see my neighbor sitting accross from me, smiling at me. We talked on the bus ride back home and exchanged numbers (she had changed her number so that I wouldnt call her or at least that what Im thinking). Over the next few days we reconciled with each other and vow not to ruin our friendship. She told me how she was no longer with her bf although he called her once in a while to bother her. This time we kept our relationship on a friends only level although we would cuddle at times while listening to music in the dark and she also admitted to being attracted to me. Not to mention all the playful flirting that would take place. But our newfound friendship wouldnt be without its problems. As one day the Ex bf called her cell phone. Not wishing to speak to him she answers the phone and shoves it in my face so that i would talk to him. I foolishly complied and acted as if he had the wrong number. He didnt buy it and it only pissed him off so i just hung up. The next day as me and her are walking back to my place hes spots us and a brawl nearly takes place between me and him. She was the cause of this in my eyes, but she vows to never speak to him again for his displayof blatant disrespect. Well, as the days go on things between me and my neighbor get awkward almost as her playful attitiude towards me fades away and she begins doing strange things like getting up and leaving while we are in the middle of watching a movie to see a "friend" (meanwhile she has little or no friends at all). I would get 4-5 phone calls from her before her change in attitude and now she would goy days without calling me. She no longer would engage in the deep converstaions we had and would no long open up to me. I was losing her.

Then one day she changed her cell phone number. I couldnt take her shadiness anymore so I told her that we probably shouldnt be friends if she was going to continue in that fashion. And so it was, we had stopped talking to each other and stopped being friends. Shortly afterwards I saw her with her Ex Boyfriend once again. We got along so well when we would talk to each other and even seemed to care for one another at one point. Was I a fool for talking to her on the bus that day? Is it a waste to wish her back again? SHould I contact her? Should i forget and move one? Is she even worth contacting? I miss this girl sometimes.

I don;t know forsure, but it seems to me that she's using you to make her ex bf jealous. It's like when she breaks up with her bf she starts gettin involved with you, but only to get back at her bf. Maybe i"m wrong but im sure shes up to no good either way. I would defenitly move on, she isn't worth your time.