asking a girl out

i've like this girl for quiet a long time but i didn't really talk to her cause i get nervous. So i asked one of her friends if i could get her number and they gave it to me. She might have seen me but not know my name. Now i have her number but i don't know what to say. Since she might not know how i look is it ok to tell her to meet me in a certain place so we can talk. plz help.

Shy boy

i've like this girl for quiet a long time but i didn't really talk to her cause i get nervous. So i asked one of her friends if i could get her number and they gave it to me. She might have seen me but not know my name. Now i have her number but i don't know what to say. Since she might not know how i look is it ok to tell her to meet me in a certain place so we can talk. plz help.

Shy boy

Hey Shy boy whassup!

First of all Im thinkin u should definitely get to know eachother b4 u ring her, she may get a little freaked. Just try smilin next time u see her, talk to her mate more, find out about her, boyfriends, life, ect, and take it from there, good luck

Look u need to take it easy. Slow down a little and do what pimpcess is telling you. You should get to know her before find out some things about her. It is reallly important that you get to know each other first. Well look take the whole meeting her in some place and put it on hold. Find out were she hangs out and try talking to her there. Get to know her first then you could ask her if she want to meet you somewhere.

Thankyou dude!

Yeah, if she doesnt know u, she'l get freaked out,

imagine some1 that u had never layed eyes on before just rang u up and wanted to meet up? It would be awkward and strange. Make an effort to get to know her first.

Good luck.