Guys- What Qualities do you look for in a partner?

Hi Im just wondering what sort of qualities guys like to see in a potential partner to see if theres a general trend-

PLEASE JUST DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT GIRL

Clever/average/dumb

Quiet/talkative/loud

confident/confrontational/shy

Unfit/fit

Flirty/reserved

skinny/slim/chubby/fat

Tall/short

ETC

Thanks

Hi Im just wondering what sort of qualities guys like to see in a potential partner to see if theres a general trend-

PLEASE JUST DESCRIBE YOUR PERFECT GIRL

Clever/average/dumb

Quiet/talkative/loud

confident/confrontational/shy

Unfit/fit

Flirty/reserved

skinny/slim/chubby/fat

Tall/short

Thanks

I'm open to most women.

I don't really have a 'type'.

But I do find intelligence attractive.

A complete turn off would be arrogance.

i would say be yourself. i dont like girls who try to be something different to get the attention of the opposite sex. in my opinion- that is what most guys want. but, since im a runner i would prefer girls who could stay up with me. but i mostly agree with dark blue!

lata

from your answers:

- average

- talkative

- shy

- fit

- Flirty

- not too skinny

- Tall

==============

here is what I look for in a relationship

- considerate

- a woman with tact

- a woman with a high sex drive

- some one who is not a feminist

- good mother to my children

- faithful / honest

- who knows how to be treated like a lady and loves to be treated like a lady

- who believes I'm not beneath her but my equal (no compromise here)

- not a spoilt brat

- positive attitude toward life

- likes my jokes and advances

- likes to laugh

- big breasts (not that important though), nice hips for childbearing purposes (LOL)

- some one who is not a feminist

I would say that every woman who likes being a woman is a feminist and who believe women should have equal rights is a feminist. I would say most men are also feminists. I suggest you learn what a word means before you use it instead of following archaic stereotypes about women.

I would undoubtedly consider myself a feminist but I shave my legs, have tons of male friends, where make-up, and essentially contradict every single negative stereotype about feminists. I don't hate men I just believe that every woman should eb proud of her gender and have equal oppurtunity in life as her male counterparts would.

Look up feminism in any dictionary thats fairly recent and it will say something along the lines of: Belief in the social, political, and economic equality of the sexes.

If you really didn't date feminists I highly doubt you've date very many people at all.

Unfortunately, Barbie, many "feminists" of the extreme nature have convoluted the word into something that is negative and imposing. To many, "feminist" is equated with a woman that is extremely liberal and vitriolic about her rhetoric to men. Most men see this word and immediately think about the girls that are protesting in movies like "PCU" (they were the "womynists").

Unfortunately, Barbie, many "feminists" of the extreme nature have convoluted the word into something that is negative and imposing. To many, "feminist" is equated with a woman that is extremely liberal and vitriolic about her rhetoric to men. Most men see this word and immediately think about the girls that are protesting in movies like "PCU" (they were the "womynists").

I hardly think ignorance is an excuse. I would say the one of the only woman I have ever heard of that wasn't a feminist was Karla Homolka.

There aren't many feminists that have ruined the word in fact very very few women call themselves feminists when they are simply man hating women. It is simply that ones who do simply hate men where originally over publicized by a media center owned by men who where threatened by the woman's movement. It's sad young people still buy into this ideology creates ages ago. Also many woman are portrayed as hating men simply to stop them reaching there goals for women's rights.