New guy needing some girl advice about a girl. 18/M

Hey everybody. Sometimes I think girls were put on this planet to drive guys criminally insane. Ive been trying to get a date with this one girl for about 4 months... I used to talk to her on the phone during the first month and I thought we had a lot in common and i really had a sense that her and i could actually have the serious relationship. Now i barely talk to her. i try to get a hold of her all the goddamn time but she's always out. I leave messages on her machine and with her parents about two, three times a week. But she never calls me back and when i see her at this theatre group we're in, she acts like she doesnt know me. I didnt think I did anything wrong. I could reeeeeeeeaaaaally use some advice on this. If you need to know more info, just say so.

Hello Aaron,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I am sorry to hear that this young woman is shoving you aside and I understand that this makes you feel hurt.

My suggestion would be to stop trying to contact her. I know: you like her so much and you'd like to date her, but I am sorry to explain to you that she doesn't stay in contact with you, in fact doesn't acknowledge your appearance when you're actually anywhere close to her. Why she does this? Noone knows ... the answer is in her heart and it looks very unlikely that she is going to tell you.

I advice you to let her go and find someone else being more suit. I know that this doesn't shut your feelings for this young woman from one day onto another, but time will heal your wounds.

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck.

~ SwingFox ~

Yeah Foxy boy (aka SwingFox) has got it right

You're really going to have to let this one go as it's only wearing you down and probably won't end up where you're hoping for it to. Wouldn't you rather be with a girl who feels the same way about you as you do to her?

There are plenty of chickie babes out there for ya! Let this one go and find another to pursue If you're lucky you'll find someone you like even better than you like her and she'll get jealous! Hahah so cruel....

Good luck mate, the show must go on...

i agree with everyone else...i suggest you save yourself time and save your energy for another girl who will give you all the attention in the world...just remember that girls like to play hard to get....if a girl really had interest for you, she'd show you little signs...don't put all your eggs in one basket....learn how to show a girl that you like them but at the same time show them that you don't.....don't spend too much time on one girl...spend most of your time with a few girls...what i mean by this is to show your interest for a variety of girls and once one of them tugs on your hook, then you focus on that one and slowly reel her in....there's too many fish in the pond to be just using one hook and one bait, be the smart fisherman and use mutiple hooks and multiple bait..who knows how many you'll catch.....