to change or not to change?

Can i know how often you guys chat on phone/text message with girls?

For me, i've not done that since 4-5 years ago. Not even with close male friends of mine.

i seldom start conversation to maintain relationships whether it's on phone or msn messenger nor do i ask friends to go out for the accompaniment (usually just to get my things like swimming, weightlift, buy things and stuffs done and go home). most of the time, i'll listen to mp3player instead of joining in the conversation with friends on train. yes, i don't care about having strong relationships. but i enjoy having peace with myself this way. i like my introvert nature this way especially when i'm at home.

but i don't like it when i see outgoing friends going along well with girls. i have a strong urge to change my introvert attitude when i see this. i'm jealous i think. oh..all the "friends" mentioned are male. they can converse with girls, play around, tease and do some intimate/touchy stuffs.

No, i'm not saying i can't get close to them. i know how to. but when i get close enough, i'll "turn off" my relationship-maintaining skills because it's a conscious thingy and isn't natural to me. i'll get tired. lmao. serious.

hey, seriously i can choose to live a lonely life (not marrying). maybe find sex when i need it..'cause i don't think i'll treat my wife good enough like not giving enough attention blah blah..

i think i have been seeing all humans as robots, predicting all their reactions and it all became so bored to socialize....

I think that you have a few issues.

One are you happy. It seems you are comfortable being how you are, but you seem to be questioning if you are happy. If you are happy, why change. I cannot understand being that way, but I am not you.

If you want something else, and you do seem to want some relationship with a female, then how much do you want it, how much will you have to change to get it, can you maintain the changes, how much will you need to, is it worth all that?

If there is one other issue I see here it is that you don't see the differences in people, people don't interest you, and I don't know why or how to change that.

Join in and stop moaning. You CHOOSE to sit alone, be alone and not communicate and the longer you do it, the harder it will get, until you become one of those loners who will drop out of normal conversations and interaction because you will lose the knowledge of how to communicate and wont even know why, and you really will be alone for the rest of your life. YOU most certainly do not know what life will bring. Stop acting like you do. Stop now and just go out and talk to anyone about anything and have some fun.