Are we just going too fast or is it love?

i've been dating this amazing, smart, talented, fun, sweet, kind, gentle/manly, guy for only 3 weeks and a day now!And it seems like we have been dating forever... we "seem" perfect for eachother! He has already told me he loves me, and the things we do yeah it should feel wrong b/c its only been 3 weeks, but it doesn't! I feel bad about not feeling bad.. i'm scared he will get bored of me, cause i don't talk much, and i afraid he would want more out of me physcially sooner or later.. are we going too fast.. and what does love feel like?

Hi! This may sound silly, but here's a few questions: How old are you?

Is this the first man/boy you've ever dated seriously, or have you had other relationships?

Honestly, I think at the beginning of a relationship, everyone goes through what you are. You are crazy over one another, but eventually that will wear down a bit anyway.

Personally, I would say it enjoy it but be careful! Don't let yourself get too carried away that you ignore warning signs and such. Sometimes these relationships that are really intense really quickly can be toxic. On the other hand, sometimes when it's just "so right," people get carried away and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's hard to say,and different in every situation.

Good luck!!

well alot of this will depend on how old you are, i don't see an age so i can only give you generalizations.

If you two are in your teens, going farther this early is definetly a bad idea, chances are he would get bored if you don't talk much.

If you two are in your 20's then three weeks is an ok time to move on because i think people are more mature. At least thats what i hear, 3 weeks dating someone without sex is a feeat in the adult world (someone correct me please if im wrong rofl)

Above 20's go for it. lol

Hmmm, i can only say i've ever felt love once...not too sure if it was love though since i was only 14. I couldn't not be talking to her you know? Like i would call her at 9 on a saturday morning and expect to talk the whole day. I would text message her all day long, when we were together god it went by so fast...we never got physical because she was just too shy and we were both young but that was perfectly ok to me for some reason (nowadays if there is nothing happening for more than 2-3 months...im pretty bored) we dated for like 2 years and then she broke up with me. Thaaaat hurt. I dont know if that sounds like love but it sure felt like it to me.

Personally, I would say it enjoy it but be careful! Don't let yourself get too carried away that you ignore warning signs and such. Sometimes these relationships that are really intense really quickly can be toxic. On the other hand, sometimes when it's just "so right," people get carried away and there's nothing wrong with that

YEP... its like an out of control forest fire. All the good stuff is combustible in the beginning and its a raging infernal. But when its all said and done in the light of day... poof.. what are you left with.. charred remains of your heart.

So... enjoy yourself but be careful. Too good to be true usually is. Walk softly but carry a big stick. Guard your heart. Its like walking a razors edge. You want to enjoy it and enjoy the ride....but you have to be cautious and pay attention to the RED FLAGS.

The whirl wind romances... the love at first sight... very very rare. But it can happen.

Best advice.. as previous poster alluded to. Have fun but be careful.

I say: Have fun and let things develop and go as quickly as they roll. Its great to be in that puppy love stage of the relationship. Don't be anxious of what will happen in the future. Just wait and see....

Know when to stop You should only stop when things start to feel uncomfortable and he begins to pressure you into things you do not want to do. Remember that guys have hormones, so he might try to make a move you might not be comfortable with in the future. If the conversation ever comes up, tell him straight up what you are comfortable doing now so that he respects it.

But unless that comes up, just enjoy the lovey dovey!