Be honest guys (girls opinions too)

Maltesers

Hey there!

I was just wondering how many of you guys who have girlfriends, actually talk about other girls (being singers, actresses, girl next door or even a woman you work with) to your male friends?? I mean do you ever talk about how fit this girl is or sexy even though you have a girlfriend.

Is this common between guys??? I really want to know. The guy I have my eye on is difficult bloke to work out. I have been trying to find out if there is a girl in his life. Yet he seems to talk about girls out of 'Charlies angels' 'Lord of the rings' and how 'decent and good looking' they are.

Thanks guys, have a nice night (or day)

Maltesers

Depends on the person, the circumstances, and the friends. He could be completely whipped and still talking about Angelina Jolie's beautiful lips or how much he wishes Liv Tyler were in his life. That kind of banter is (usually) the male equivalent of the escalating-pitch talk you hear from some girls. You know what I'm talking about.

The best way to find out is to muster up some courage and ask either him or a friend of his whom you have some reason to trust.

Yes, nothing wrong with being honest, besides you are oging out with her for a reason, it's not exactly like you actually have a crsh on these other girls. After all calling someone attractive does not mean yo want to go out with them

Guys talk about celebrity women all the time, because there's effectively zero chance of that becoming anything meaningful.

Guys might be more guarded commenting about attractive women they and their friends know since that sort of information can get passed around through unpredictable channels and have bad side effects.

I hung out with a bunch-o non-single-boys this summer. I was kind of like the token girl in our "group", so they treated me like one of the guys. And yes, they talk about women. A lot. A loooooot.

Mostly celebrity women. I was quite fascinated to hear that all of the guys there were obsessed with Sharon Stone's legs in a particular scene from a particular movie they watched when they were adolescents, even though none of these guys knew each other back then. Hah. Apparently they even kept rewinding and pausing the VHS to that one shot of her legs.

ANYWAY...they also talk about random girls on the street. Really quick though. Just like "oh, that girl was really fit". Or if they're talking about people we know, they may throw in a "yeah, she's quite nice looking" but they won't rave about the girl. And my friends' boyfriends throw in the occasional "ooh, Angelina Jolie" comment just as much as I used to throw in the "yum, Johnny Depp" comment to my ex when we were still dating.

So don't stress about it too much. We're humans and we can't help noticing good looking people and mentioning it. As long as your man isn't obsessing about a particular girl who he knows personally, you're probably still number one in his eyes.