Hey how are yall doing? Me im doing not soo good.. Im writing here because i know im a girl and im gay and all and most of people dont accept it but the real reason here is because im missing my ex horribly.. I just dont know what to do anymore.. i mean we been broken up for over a year now and im really missing her.. i been upset and depressed ever since.. i mean i have tried dating and all but it just doesnt seem right to me.. It's just not her and i would love to have it be her... i really need her back . my life is incomplete without her in my life.. she is everything to me.. i mean we were together almost 2 years and them 2 years of my life was like heaven to me.. i was soo happy... but at the end we was fighting all the time call each other bad names and stuff.. i know i wasnt the perfect girlfriend i done big mistakes and i regret them... and yea she did cheat on me but i took her back and all because i forgive her and i really do love her with all my heart... I just want her back into my life... So the past year i been trying to avoid that she was gone by dating our girls i mean im not gonna lie i was lil happy dating our people but everytime i was with that person i would always think of her.. and she did come back and forth in my life by coming over my friends house and some how we would meet up somewhere unexpecting... the whole time she would tell me she loves me and i was her everything and she misses me and all the whole nine but the next she would im me and be like im sorry i lead you on and she been messing with my head and heart and im like so hurt by it but i just cant get to the point to let her go.. i have tried.. but i love her so much its unbelievable... i just cant stop thinking about her. shes on my mind 24/7 shes even in my dreams... i just cant get her off my mind.. and i would do ANYTHING just to get her back.. i have tried alot but i mean she called me and said she wanted to be friends and she loves me more now cause im here for her and we get along soo well now.. but i love that fact she still wants to be in my life as my friend but i want her back sooo bad... and past couple weeks me and my friend was talking cause hes in the same sitution and he was telling me to be invisible and let her come back to me.. and i been doing that but ist killing me cause i cant get any contact with her and i just want her to come back so what do you guys think i should do???