Okay, this time I am going to post before I say something.

Okay, so I have grown very fond of this girl I met online about 2 years ago..We both are always there for each other when in need, although it has only been on Aol Instant Msger, I believe both of us are to shy to ask the other if it could ever work out between us. Although there has been a few subliminal msgs between each other..I am just having the problem with the distance which I am sure she (if she has thought any of this) has thought about too, one in new york the other in colorado. I guess the basic question here is, should I ask her? Maybe in a hypothetical or just strait out saying it...Now I am sure I don't "Love" her yet, because of the only communication has been through IMing, I do feel a deep connection between us, but I am not sure if I should go through with it, any help from you guys would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

You 2 will need to talk on the phone as well to see if you're truly compatible or not. It can be great online, but not be as great as in person. So try having a phone conversation to get to know eachother alittle bit better, then if it works out, then hopefully you 2 will have the opportunity to meet up at a public place that is in the middle b/w your two.

It could go either way. I have a friend who met his wife online in a similar fashion to you. They lived far apart. Got along really well on aim. Decided to move in together and ended up getting married. But i can totally see it going the other way. Its hard dude.

My main concern is what are you going to do about the distance. So much of a relationship involves being present with someone, what is your plan? Its going to be hard to build a base without a lot of time together.

But its possible.

We talked about it for a little while then she had to goto bed 'cause it was like 3 in the morning there. Didn't turn out quite as I hoped but it was as I expected, I am not much of a Long distance relation fan either, but I hope someday I find someone just like her. Well thanks for all the advice, see you guys again the next time I have a quesiton.