UGGH!!!!! Why Do I Even Bother??????

I really am just venting right now. Ok I've posted on here a few times about my problems with dating and rejection. I have tried all of the numerous advice that I have found here and it still ends in failure every time. Every time I meet someone new it always ends with the big f'ing "R"...REJECTION! I'm almost 22 years old and I've never had anything close to a relationship...hell I've never even taken a girl out on a date. I'm tired of always being the 5th wheel when I hang out with my friends because they all have girlsfriends/boyfriends who are always around. It's so depressing going out and being surrounded by couples. I've been single all my life and I don't want to be alone anymore. When it comes to girls I've expiernced nothing but hurt. People tell me don't worry about it and that things will work out. I honestly try not to worry about it but no matter what the pain just doesn't go away. I really just don't want to feel this way anymore. I want the pain to stop.....

P.S. If you want more background on me you can read my other post

I sent you a pm.

I cannot tell you why things don't work for you. Maybe soem women could, but that's not something I'd want to ask. But the only way i can see to put an end to your frustration is for you to dedicate yourself to learning how to do what it is you are trying to do.

Good luck. Feel free to ask questions.

Just a thought but maybe you're trying a little too hard? You're only 21 thats hardly geriatric! I didnt start having proper boyfriends till that age either really, just go out with your friends have a good time and take an interest in the women you meet. Don't worry, soon it will all click into place...