Hey....Please help...I just need to know what

people think I should do...

Its kinda weird ... right here goes

Ive been going out with my boyfriend for the

last 2 months...at first I didnt even like

him but now I can say I love him.

The thing is, is that I never told him this.

When we were first meeeting up with each

other I used to see him about 3/4 times a

week now Im lucky if I see him once every

week...

He used to always text me and actually sound

interested in what I had to say now he talk

about him self all the time...he never asks

questions about himself...I know he sounds

like a selfcentred guy but hes not...I just

want to forget about him...Im always thinking

about him and I can honestly say I never felt

like this before over someone...I used to say

I dont fall in love and Ive had loads of

boyfriends in the past....

Okay now I want to pm him and say "give me a

reason to hold on to what we have"

to see if he likes me enough to continue the

relationship but im soo scared incase ill

scare him off but at the same time the best

thing ever would be to find out he actually

likes me...cause i just got the worst feeling

like its going to end

I was thinking of doing it tonight....

PLEASE HELP

Should I do it?

How old are you?

It sunds like you are young, who knows...I guess this is the typical case of "I want what I can't have"- relationships are like a dance: you take one step, he steps to the side, then you move back, he steps forward, etc... What is it you are holding onto exactly- what memories have you made in 2 months- What is LOVE to you? Love has no definition- it's what it means to an individual in love.

Not to be harsh, but he could have just lost interest- think about it- is there a chance that he is seeing someone else at the same time? Its only been 2 months. not a long time to be able to really know & trust someone. Trust yourself at this ponint. Be careful & good luck

Hey thanks for the reply. Im 18.

Its not a case of "I only want what I cant have" its more "The more I get the know him the more I like him" It might be the case for him though....

I m holding onto the fact that every time I think about him I smile...I was very depressed a few months ago and since I met him Im happier...Im studying better in college...getting better results...Its sad I know but I can deal with stressful stituations better knowing Ive got someone to lean on someone where I can look forward to meeting with. Love to me is when everything else seems to fade away(problems) nothing else matters as much. I have a much more positive atiude. Love is hapiness Ive had lots of boyfriends in the past (since I was 13) I was in a relationship for two years and in all that time I never felt the way I do now about this one.

I doubt very much that hes seeing someone else!

Be straightforward and tell him that you want to get to know him better, and that you have so much about yourself that you're eager to share with him. There's nothing wrong with taking leadership and showing enthusiasm. If he responds negatively and reacts cooly, as if you're being clingy, then he's not worth your time and there's little you could benefit from by pursuing him further. The key is communication, to make sure you're on the same page. It's the worst when one's mind is in one place and the other's is somewhere completely different.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I got a reply to a really long message I sent him

"yeah I feel the same"

So I got really pissed off and acted like I never sent the message in the first place.

So then a week passed and I still hadnt actually met up with him (at one stage I didnt see him for 3 weeks)

So I sent him another message saying

"Are we even still together"

and he replied

"its your call"

So we broke up.

I liked him too much and he obviously didnt really like me.

I feel so much better admiting this. But im still not over him...were still friends though but Im not sure if thats good for me...

Should I still be friends with him even though I still have strong feelings for him??