Different twist on the orgasm

Ive been reading all of these posts on the orgasm. I know its harder for females to have them and my gf and I have been doing some experimenting to try and get her one (she cant seems to get one by the way) She says she thinks shes been close several times (but isnt sure because shes never had one with someone else, nor herself) She likes oral and I notice she gets twitches and spasms in her legs (not sure if thats good or not) and she tells me shes affraid to continue because she feels like shes gunna pee. (but she says it feels very good) my question is.. Is that the all mighty orgasm coming.. or is she going to pee. please help out. I could care less about me getting off. I want her to. It may sound weird, but I like to be the pleaser more often than receive. So does anyone get the urge that they have to pee? Also, I notice her feeling jumps around from spot to spot....it feels good one place for a little.. and then its gone and i need to go to a different. I wouldnt say im discouraged but im not feeling all that great. Im trying my best to keep her comfortable and take time as well. so maybe thats it (but its the peeing thing im curious about)

Cory

Sometimes we do get that feeling like we're going to pee when we orgasm. It's the urethra contracting, and it feels great. Some women do emit fluid from there when they have an orgasm, it's debatable as to what that is, whether it is pee or other fluids, but it's normal. Try stimulating her (gently!) with a lubed up finger when she gets close to orgasm, or what she thinks is, and see what happens. It's good to experiment.

Sometimes before an orgasm women do get that feeling/pressure of having to pee...sometimes they will even release a fluid (not pee) when they do orgasm. It only 'feels' like it at first, but once you understand more how your body feels/reacts when it orgasms and push past it, it's not a strange feeling anymore.

My guess is her fear of losing control is preventing her from having one...if she pushed on past that "having to pee" sensation she would have one.

Well she is so close to orgasming dude. If you keep doing what your doing she will have one. Just re assure her to get past that pee feeling. Its normal to have but be very supportive of it and tell her to just keep going with the flow.

If youre getting her to this point your doing everything you need to be. She just needs to get past the peeing thing.

Whenever my fiance is pleasing me my leg gets all jumpy and weird.. .I cant help it but its when it feels really good and he hits a certain spot...

The only time I ever get the urge to pee is if he is trying to give me a g-spot orgasm. We have never been able to achieve this though.. .it gets sooo good like I am going to, and then it starts to feel raw from him trying so hard.. DAMN!

This sounds familiar When I was about to have my first orgasm, I had the same feeling as your gf, namely that I was going to pee if I continued further. However, I took the risk, and then I discovered the best feeling on earth Now I do not have that idea of going to pee anymore, because I know exactly what is coming.

So you need to keep going a bit more. If it worries her too much that she might actually pee, that can mentally block her orgasm. In that case, I would recommend going to some place where it does not matter, like the shower. Maybe she feels more comfortable experimenting by herself a bit first.

Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...