Me and my boyfriend have been together almost 7 months now. We still haven't had sex but the mention of it is becoming more and more common. I think I am ready I just need to go get on the pill. I am just really nervous. I will be on something and will make sure he uses protection just to prevent anything from occurring. I am jsut really nervous because its our first time, we're both virgins.... Any advice from anyone woudl be greatly appriciated

All of the above.... agree with Dark Blue....

Take it slow. Lots of foreplay. Make sure its special... a special place for both of you. You remember your first forever. Relax. Communicate... don't be shy about talking about it. Start off on a good foot and be open.

I think you talked about pre-cautions... well make sure you use pre-cautions. lol.

And relax.

yup lots of foreplay and slow, cause if hes anything like me the first time.. well, you're going to need to draw it out a bit if you want it to last longer than 8 minutes X_x

tell him to jack off before.. that helps.. maybe like an hour before and make sure to get your vagina nice and relaxed and stretched out before insertion or else it could be pretty painful

• 8 months later...