a graphic sex question

ok, i was reading the "does size matter?" post from earlier...and i still dont think a clear answer was reached coz it seems some people (girls AND guys) think it matters alot, and other people don't think so....so first i wanna ask this question to clear it up...

so...size DOES matter when it comes to pleasuring a girl, but when a girl loves a guy she will still love him and having sex with him, even if it doesnt feel quite as good as it would if he had a big *beep* right? That's the vibe i'm getting from everyones responses...big *beep*s please girls physically more right? When guys ask if it matters, thats all they are talking about usually...so girls...just say YES IT MATTERS coz thats the truth right? it just doesnt feel as good if hes not big...i would assume...im just a guy.

secondly, the more graphic and personal question is...i'm not very sexually experienced so i have some concerns about how i "compare"...GIRLS, be honest with me and let me know what i should think of myself and what to expect coz i have no clue.

mine's got a curve to it...is that normal at all? you know just a slight curve but its not straight anyways. also....i think i may be a little abnormal in another respect...the "head" is a little smaller than the rest....i thought it was supposed to be the other way around..isnt it supposed to be bigger than the rest? as far as the size, its like 6.5 to 7 depending on the situation...and about 5 inches (around) at the widest point, which is near the middle. Im kinda wondering if im a little abnormal in those two respects...how its smaller at the end, and how it curves...can some girls let me know? i mean...i say girls coz guys are usually biased when it comes to that stuff lol thanks

If you're 5 inches around you've got nothing to worry about. Often circumcision can cause the head to be larger then the rest of the penis though I have heard of it being the other way around. It's not abnormal your head is smaller it's just a smaller percentage but not by much I'd imagine.

The curve is fine and nothing to worry about, more guys hae a curve and one guy (according to him) has it curve away from his body. That would be awkward.

The curve I think is for hitting the "G-Spot". It gives you a slighty better angle with guy on top positions.

Size does matter but it's not the only factor... and truth be told it's far less important then skill. If a girl has had a huge guy (width wise) she might not feel it as well as someone who has never been with a guy your size. If a girl has been with a guy who is very long she may try positions you can't handle with your size.

Like I said before though, length above 3-4 inches is fine and all you need. Width all depends on the girl. A virgin would probably be thankful if you were thinner as to her it really won't matter, not at all.

It all really depends on the partner.

Hope this helps.

The curve is ok trust me. It is for hitting or stimulating the G-spot . Size HONESTY does not matter it is the techique (how you work it) matters. Remember that.

The fact is that guy that have a big *beep* when they are erected they gets semi-soft after a few minutes because the blood is what makes it so hard and so much blood if put in the area will cause the man to faint during the process. And when you a big the *beep* hits the cervix causing the female is get cervical cancer which may be to a surgical procedure which her uterus has to be removed. Ok Hope that answeres your questions.

We all have different degrees of curve, some men's penis' stick out at a right angle from their bodies, some men curve right up to be parallel to their tummy. Generally we all curve to the right slightly, and it's only a problem if it's a big curve that would make intercourse uncomfortable. If you do need something to compare it to, go to link removed, and go to the willy gallery, although obviously if your likely to be offended by looking at other men's bits, I wouldn't, but it is a good site to show all the different healthy variations in our tackle and to stop you worrying that you might be abnormal or have a problem

• 2 weeks later...

It's funny how so many men are worried about things like this...trust me, when it comes down to it, if your girl is telling you that size matters, then I would be worried about your relationship. It just goes to show you that she is more interested in other things rather than the real you if she makes comments like that. It wouldn't matter if my husband and I couldn't make love any more, I wouldn't love him any less.

• 2 weeks later...

*****Being big isn't always a good thing actually....If a guy is TOO big, it might be uncomfortable for his partner. It can sometimes depend on the woman, and the size she can handle or the size of her vagina. Also, the positions you use can make a big difference. So, use a position that will work for your size and the amount your girl can take. And remember, it's not the size that counts, it's how you use it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i know there are already lots of posts on this question, but i wanted to contribute my opinion too! I hd the most amazing sex yeaturday, and my parter isnt huge! and it was still amazing, i love him the size he is, my ex was 2 big for my and i cudnt have sex for too long because it started to hurt me! but my current partner is just the right size, but it is definitely what you do with it not how big you are! just to final the quesiton!

ok from a guys opinion. I have been very sexually active with my girlfriend who is a virgin. Well, not to brag, but I am about 8 inches and about 3 inches accross (dunno how round... didn't feel like taking out a calculator ) But I can hardly stick my entire *achoo* in... so its unpleasurable to me. Its been about 20 times of sex with her and i have never been able to push all the way without it hurting her like crazy. So for your own sake, having a bit shorter is better for you. And I do believe that the first few inches of the vagina not only feels better for us, but for her too. At the time the "mushroom" gives us men the most sensation as I am sure it does for women.

Pushing is the most important. As long as it feels better for another, all is well.