i wana be more than friends

i dono if i m at the rite place Hi guys I have a friend. she stays like two hrs from my place.But i hardly get to see her.We are in constant touch over the phone. Recently I have started having feelings for her and thinking abt her all the time.I know she likes me but maybe not the same way as i do She is visiting me in the nxt two weeks. I wana break the ice and speak my heart out and tell her that I love her. She is single. I need advice as I am not sure how to go ahead and confess her my feelings, at the same time i dont wana stain our friendship.how shld i proceed?Has any1 been in a similar situation before. what did u do? plz help

Many many many people have been in your situation.

Tell her how you feel if it's a strong friendship you both have.

If you have a strong friendship and she doesnt' feel the same way; you will be able to overcome it.

Nothing ventured; nothing gained.

Go for it.

She's single - you're single.

The only thing you are risking is a few moments of awkwardness.

u no wat..u shdl just tell her...cuz i think we both are going through the same phase...only difference i tolda good frnd whu i have feelings for that i like her...still dunno if she does...but yes abt the frindsship...trust me it only grows stronger..she hasnt changed a bit in the way she used to talk...i no i am not the one whu shld give an advice..but since we share the same problem...thought i wuld tell u how it works...

u no wat..u shdl just tell her...cuz i think we both are going through the same phase...only difference i tolda good frnd whu i have feelings for that i like her...still dunno if she does...but yes abt the frindsship...trust me it only grows stronger..she hasnt changed a bit in the way she used to talk...i no i am not the one whu shld give an advice..but since we share the same problem...thought i wuld tell u how it works...

link removed

(thats a link to my story..just the same as urs )

ps really sorry for the double post..i clicked submit..and immediately cliked stop..and just added the url as above...dint expect it to get posted

sorry once again