What are some things to look for in a cheating partner?

BlueOrchids

Hi All Reading.

I just have a question or 2 that I just can't answer myself, so I thought I'd get the opinion of others.

I will start off by saying that me and my partner have been together for 6 years.

He is a Bus/Couch Driver and works loads of hours-@ every chance it seems.

He is the kind of person that can't hold down a job for a long period of time,

(longest one lasting 2 years).

When he left his pervious job, I noticed there was a couple of numbers for his works... He named them "Work 1 and work 2" in his fone book.

I took out the work 2 number and rang the mobile myself, a woman asnwered the fone. I just froze and hung up, to make sure that I was not mistaken, I foned again later that day- same woman answered. Yet again I froze.

Anyway on leaving his last employer, the numbers was still there.

As a family, we took a trip into town, he led us all into boots, where he went up to a woman (with me and kids there) and told her about him being sacked.

Why did he have to make a point of going in to see someone that he only picked up for work (on bus) to notify her of this.??

Anyway after 2 days of getting the number out of his fone,,, guess what?.. He deleted it.

Now he is another bus job and yet the same again has happened..There is another "Works2" mobile number in his fone. I did the same again and rang the number..Its a woman.. I just seem to freeze, when all I want to know is why she's in his fone. (( under a works number may I add).

I have never been one to be jealous or on a para trip. But this is really driving me crazy now.

I am getting all worked up because he gets funny when a bloke so much even looks at me.!!!! HELP !!

I can't just ask him out right because he is a good lair and works his way out of everything. (I've seen this with my own eyes)

please reply with good advice.!! THANX ALL

What are some things to look for in a cheating partner?

1) Definitely if they become jealous and suspicious of you. They know they're cheating and getting away with it, they wonder if you are too.

2) They become awkward or nervous when initiating physical contact with you.

3) They're very aggitated toward you, especially if you ask questions.

Cheaters suck. Why can't they just dump you before they bang someone else? Or at least just be blatantly honest about it and let you decide if you want that kind of relationship or not. It would be so refreshing if a guy said, "I met this hot chick and I'm going to try to have sex with her. We can still date and have sex if you want though." HAHA. Imagine a world where at least in relationships everyone told the truth 100% of the time.

Most everyone has concentrated on signs, or changes in behavior, here are some inherent characteristics from a guy's perspective:

1. Low self-esteem, gullibility, susceptibility to compliments, naivete about people's intentions, craves attention/affirmation more than the average person.

2. Compulsiveness in either substance, spending, sex or general risk-taking.

3. Greater than average amount of emotional baggage, childhood abuse, abandonment issues.

4. Romanticized view of love as "butterflies in the stomach," confuses infatuation with love, falls in love quickly or quick to profess love.

5. Clinginess rising to codependency, control issues in relationships, tendency towards emotional manipulation to get what she wants.

Any two-three, she is likely to cheat, all five, she WILL cheat, just a matter of when. Don't know whether once a cheater always a cheater is true, but do know that once a woman gets a "taste" for cheating, I believe she will always cheat, it's an addiction like any other substance addiction. I imagine the same is true of guys, don't know.