It always has to be complicated....

So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 5 months. Several weeks ago, we got into a pretty nasty fight and almost broke up. We were "on a break" for 2 hours, then he told me that he doesnt want to lose me and apologized for overreacting. (It was a pretty petty fight).

Well, ever since then, I feel like we have gotten closer. Or atleast I have, maybe this feeling is one sided. Which comes to my next issue.... I think I might be inlove with him, but I dont think he feels the same way. He has told me several months ago that he "loves aspects about me" but he is not "in love with me". It didnt bother me because I was not inlove with him either.

Now its getting to the point though, that I really want to tell him. I do tell him that I love him.... but I say it to him in his sleep so I atleast get some relief by saying it (lame I know).

Anyways, we are going away this weekend to Kentucky (about 8hrs) b/c his cousin is getting married and we are staying the weekend down there. I was maybe thinking of telling him then, when the mood was right.... but I dont want to freak him out... which it might. I probably should just not say it at all, I have a gut feeling I wouldnt like the result.... but it hurts just the same not saying it at all.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

I am going to say tell him. If you are feeling it and dont tell him that isnt any good. If he isnt at the same point he still can be sweet about it.

If he is at the same place you are then it will be an awesome weekend for you.

The answer lies within you, there are so many outcomes of this situation its best to not focus on all of them and follow your heart.

when the mood was rigth???...do it before the wedding event., that way at least he won't think is b/c of "the wedding"..(and freak him out.)..my advice, tell him exactly how you feel..and honestly ask how he feels in return, and be prepared for an honest answer..anytime is a good time to tell him..at a wedding I think is the worse...it doesn't seem sincere, but thats just me..Good luck..!