how can i tell him i like him?

well there is many ways to go about this...I suggest first off...do you hang out with him? If you got a friendship with the guy it will be a lot easier to go about this. I suggest before you do anything..try and hang out with him or something.

I'm in a similar position as you, but this girl i love i know for years! there are signs that she might be interested in me too, however I really fear that if I tell her that I love her it maybe comes to a weird situation if she doesn't feel the same and maybe our friendship will be broken.

In my experience with this, I would say the ets way to go about is just say to him 'Can we talk?' and then just tell him. If you don't bring it up it'll eat you uip insides so just put yourself out there. Its hard to do I know from experience but if you just do it you'll feel a lot better.

People also get scared that things will get weird but you shouldn't worry about that. As long as after you tell him you still make the effort to be friends you will be.

we had a first kiss, but that's a long time ago, we used to go to school together, it was at the first party our school class had organized (don't know if you know that over there, in my country school classes use to do parties sometimes) and there was a game, i don't know how to explain it in english sorry, but the thing is that this girl and i had to kiss, actually she wanted to kiss me and of course i agreed (at this time she had a boyfriend, but since it was a game we had a reason to kiss). But that's the only kiss we ever shared and that was YEARS ago.

btw: probably this kiss game sounds strange, but it is not really, I just don't know the right expressions to explain it

hey blondebabe22, let's have an agreement, you talk to your guy and tell him how you feel and I try to talk to my girl and tell her about my feelings, ok? actually there's no reason why u and him, resp i and she shouldn't be friends afterwards, is there? i mean we just tell them how we feel like...

ok sounds great i will hold u to the deal haha he comes backl from vacation in 4 days that will prob b the perfect time to tell him my feelings toard him to soo i will tell u wut he says and u tell me wut she says i hope every thing works out grreat where r u from n e ways?

• 1 month later...

I failed! I mean I didn't talk to her, but I learned that she got a boyfriend. I'm feeling soooo bad, I've never felt like this before. It's the saddest time in my life! I've never cried since my childhood, but when I heard that she's taken, I was so sad that in the night I even got tears in my eyes. Don't know what to do. I thought that after I know that she has a bf I could forget her, but I can't.

Hope you've had more success, have you? Tell me, did u talk to him? Are u 2 together now?

btw: u asked me where i'm from, i'm from Switzerland