i love you ?

hi everyone im coming here for help into trying to figure out something very important in my life... i have been dating my gf for 6 months now and she just recently moved in another city for university... we are deeply in love judging by the way things went when she was here.... but now she says that she doesnt know what to feel and proposed an open relationship... after setting limits to that, we agreed to have one... this meaning her "trying out" random guys "to see what the difference between me and them is" (nothing sexual, mainly personality based)... which donesnt bother me... the thing that bothers me is that she is being a little too spoiled.... like i feel the same way i did before she left.. same level of love if not even more but she has to see how good i am in comparison to others in order to appreciate me.... that is my quesiton and the topic of this

is this NORMAL ? like if we get married, will this go on into an "open marriage"? because i know 100% i wouldnt be able to do that !

she moved away about 2 months ago...

she is allowed to date them but anything sexual related is banned.. 2 french kisses MAXIMUM per guy....

i know this sounds like legal cheating... but if it helps us be happy later then im gonna do the same things with other girls...

even tho i know its wrong from the people's we "try" side

i think you guys should just officially break up... and than see if you want to get back together after shes "tried out" other guys...

this sounds like you are just going to get your heart broken knowing that she is frenching some other guys in order to "test them out".....

If you both want to be together.. you will be... but it sounds like you are just making this a very extended break up... i know i would feel horrible if i was kissing some other girl and i had a girlfriend >_

wow, I just watched a movie the other day, and your post totally reminds me of it. I don't remember what it was called, but it was about a couple that was engaged, and the girl didn't think she'd had enough sexual experiences for the rest of her life, so they agreed they could sleep with other people until they got married so they could get it out of their system. They thought that it would help strengthen the relationship... like they would find out what they aren't missing and then they would come back to each other and it would be all good.... the thing is, they got so caught up in going out and seeing other poeple and sleeping with other people that they forgot about each other. They were still living in the same house together, but completley different lives... my point is, don't let her get so caught up in the "right now" mind frame that she forgets about your relationship and the way she feels about you.... if she insists she needs to see what else is out there, then I would let her go.. if she comes back then she's yours... if she dosen't then maybe you should question whether you ever had her in the first place... good luck hun

so she seeing "other guys" ! ! ! Are you seeing "other girls" . If not then you should be .

Just some advice for u buddy ! ! ! Don't give this girl your all . Try not to fall to deeply " in love " with her . Sounds like she's not that into you and you're into her .

If I were in your situation I would have already broken it off . Sounds like she's moved away (physically and mentally ) and already forgot about you .

i think she has moved away from you. when women or at least me and some of my friends tell me this when they kiss another guy they get an automatic connection... maybe this isnt the case with her i dont know but i think that when you are kissing a guy ESPECIALLY french you become emotionally attached. hope this helped in some way. good luck keep us posted. and are YALL still going out on dates, kissing, etc?

Sorry to break it to you, but are your like crazy or something? I dont want to freak you out but hello! Two french kisses per guy? How about you two french kisses per girl? Where are your rights to explore in this relationship? I bet if you tell her that you are messing with girls, she will flip out, go ahead and test her...

Please be realistic...I understand where your maturity and willingness to make your girlfriend happy comes in, but dont be fooled. If a girl is willing to kiss another guy, then she is ready to do much more with another guy. Dont be fool and blinded.

I know my boyfriend would like flip to even hear that i kissed someone else. Why? Because when two people truly love each other, they would NEVER propose to see other people unless the breakup was official...

i know its over and neither me or her are stupid... and we were deeply in love but due to long distance it all faded... you cant love someone whom you cant touch or see.. as for the "only 2 french kisses" it was proposed by me and i've kissed other girls and she has kissed other guys...

it is amazing how life can stab you in the back just when you thought you had it all... neither of us did anything wrong in this relationship but life has its ways...

love will come agian... as for me giving my full best to a woman, it will never happen again... !

thank you all for all your replies

Hey CoryD,

There is someone out there for you. She isn't ready to commit to one person. College is a time to find yourself and try new things and relationships. I don't think it is because she didn't like you.She is just not ready. Go out and have fun......you are so young..........lots of stuff to do and lot's of people to meet.....you may soon be glad you are free....

• 4 months later...