Kinda P O ed....Is my friend lying to me.

Well a good guy friend of mine and I were talking about my recent Ex ( The same Ex from my last couple posts) and my friend didnt really tell me anything that I didnt know already about my pain in the butt EX kinda friend. Except that I asked my friend if my Ex had said anything bad about me and my friend was vague about the answer. My friend does talk vague at times, he will bring up a subject or change to another. My friend responed to my question by saying " I dont think so, if he did , I wasnt listening to him and its between you two" I said, well did he? and he(my frien) said " If he did I wasnt listening , its between you two." I am kinda mad becasue my friend has been honest to me, why wouldnt he answer this simple question. Another thing is I dont want my Ex talking trash about me. What do you think?

Well we are more friends that him and my Ex are.

I don't think that matters. It is not about grading friends according to who knows who better, it is about putting someone who knows you both and is friendly with both of you in a difficult position.

(By the way, if your ex is bad mouthing you to this friend then I think that is absolutely wrong too.)