Anniversary with my one and only.. I'm clueless and in need!

Finch

Hey guys,

I really need your help with coming up with some ideas for my 6 month anniversary. I know this is a difficult question to ask you guys, because obviously you don't know my girlfriend or me, but maybe you have some ideas from past relationships or whatever.

Anyway, just a little information. Our anniversary is in exactly a week (next Thursday) and I don't really know what to do. I'm a very romantic type of guy and I've already done lots of things that I could have done for our 6 months. Usually I just like to do something fun and romantic on any of the dates that we go on. But now I'm limited to what I can do because I've done everything and I'm a poor college student lol. The last romantic date I took her on was to the base of the mountains overlooking the city. We had a candle lit dinner, prepared by yours truly, and we were secluded from everyone. Very romantic. I recommend it to you guys. Anyway, just letting you know because I would like to out do myself if possible!

I honestly don't know what to do. I love this girl very much. She means so much to me, and is a big part of my life so I want to do something special for her. The only thing I can really come up with seems very bland to me. I was thinking about taking her out to a nice restaurant, writing a love poem (I know guys.. sappy.. but we're in a committed relationship plus I haven't done that yet), and possibly a small gift. I was thinking about maybe a beautiful bracelet, but casual enough so that she could wear it around all the time. (She wears this same silver, gem studded bracelet everyday).

Some info about my girl: She's into preppy style of clothing, she's a dancer, loves to have fun and do spontaneous and usual things, and loves to laugh.

Please help me out guys! Thanks!