Orgasm Tips Needed

hyolee

so ive been experianced sex and oral and all that but i just need to know what really makes the girl orgasm.

ive fingered different girls and they all gave me different reactions

ive done all sorts with my tongue but i need tips to make her really wet, like tongue techinques in the clitoris area, nipples, and etc

ive found out girls have have different "spots" to make them orgasm, could someone list some of theirs to turn them on?

i think ive been doing fine but i wanna perfect it, any advice?

probably a lil less than an inch below where the vagina "line" is, you'll find the clitoris, thats where most girls like it, well i do anyway. try maybe putting A LIL bit of pressure on it...while fingering. I think alot has to do with what the girl is thinking as well. For example when i masturbate if i think dirty things, i have an orgasm WAY quicker and it feels way better than when i just think of "normal" things.

If you want to learn tongue techniques then I think its necessary to learn more about female anatomy, and where the most sensitive areas are. Obviously the clitoris is well known but you should also learn about the inner and outter lips, around the clitoris. Particularly what I'm talking about is learning to tease and create an environment where you can make her completely arroused and have the best sexual experience possible.

umm, tongue techniques, i always do the alphabet with my tongue on her clitoris, have yet to find a girl who can make it past the letter R.

For fingers, put on finger at the bottom and work up until you notice her flinch, then start a come here motion lightly on that spot, eventually the clitoris will harden and youll be able to feel it, pretty easy actually.